Climate Change a load of bull??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
    soooooooooooo...willie and i were vegetarians for almost 10 years then vegans god bless the mark for 6.......................and yer man produced more bloomin gas than an old oil fire...he was dangerous to be around..it was all the beans and lentils.....i took beano so didnt have the problem lol...

then he developed no feelings in his toes, creeping up to his ankles and the dr told him he had a serious lack of vitamin B12 due to lack of meat in his diet....so we said feck that and went out and bought a lb of bacon and made tea and sandwiches and that was the end of that....and most of the gas...

i dont believe what these nutters say..
    What intrigued me was how these people are paying for TV ads, I wouldn't imagine there's a lot of money in veganism.
    Such is life - Ned Kelly

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
      soooooooooooo...willie and i were vegetarians for almost 10 years then vegans god bless the mark for 6.......................and yer man produced more bloomin gas than an old oil fire...he was dangerous to be around..it was all the beans and lentils.....i took beano so didnt have the problem lol...

then he developed no feelings in his toes, creeping up to his ankles and the dr told him he had a serious lack of vitamin B12 due to lack of meat in his diet....so we said feck that and went out and bought a lb of bacon and made tea and sandwiches and that was the end of that....and most of the gas...

i dont believe what these nutters say..
      How can you eat like that for 10 friggin' years Helen???
      I believe in.......

Comment

Originally posted by Red Biddy View Post
        Every living thing that emits smelly gas should be got rid of. I am top of the list!!!

You're great Gas, Redser, but you are not smelly.

I think this fellow is doing the climate a great deal of harm!

Comment

Originally posted by Bang Bang View Post

You're great Gas, Redser, but you are not smelly.

I think this fellow is doing the climate a great deal of harm!
          All that baby powder just can't be good for the environment.
          I believe in.......

Comment

Originally posted by Pammy View Post
            Patrick there is nothin normal about u!!!
            Global Warming? why is there 2 foot of snow stopping me getting my car on the fecking road then?
            as for normal, who on earth ever said I was normal? and I only get called Patrick when I have done something wrong, but that is a lot of the time anyway, so fair play to yiz
            https://www.facebook.com/#!/rocknrollrockabilly

Comment

Working...
            X