THE EU - A New Totalitarian State In The Making

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camouflage View Post
    Remember how Jesus felt about the money lenders?
    For someone who talks about being a Christian so much one would imagine you'd at least know your own bible.

This man known as Jesus did nothing about 'money lenders'. He did (according to the bible) get a bit upset with the money changers at the temple... people who did not lend money but who exchanged Roman and other coinage for the coinage used as temple taxes, which you needed to pay to get into the temple.

Even back then religion was a money making racket.
    'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Comment

Well said Marmalade. I am also an immigrant. and every country in the world felt free to 'export' its people all over the world when they felt fit - times of depression - people left in droves and are still doing so.

Ireland, Scotland and Wales. All taken by England.

The US is populated by people from Europe who robbed the natives of their birthright as was done in OZ and New Zealand.

But I think most educated people are over it and whilst acknowledging wrongs, feel we have contributed.

I am not fond of the EEC but if in the EEC, then we have to follow the rules - free borders.We have the same right

As for Palistain and Israel, I have to back a tiny state against the might of Isreel backed by the might of the US. Shades of Ireland
      Last edited by Red Biddy; 09-12-2009, 01:08 AM.

Comment

[ATTACH]2337[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by Marmalade View Post
          "They, as new comers, need to adjust to us and not the other way round."

Who are 'they'? I am an immigrant as are hundreds of thousands of workers. I like roast beef but prefer chicken chow mein. I consider all workers to be resourceful including the Turks.

Adjust to 'our community standards' what standard? 'God save the queen'.......I think she and her ilk have too many houses. City businessmen....snort too much coke!

Who is 'our' 'us'.... what flag, whose life-style? You mean the butchers apron, rule britanna, stiff upper lip and cucumber sandwichs........prefer a kebab mate!

"But I have a major problem with those entering our countries illegally, under false pretense, or, once allowed in, work actively to destroy and wage war against our country."

Should'nt this be the other way round!

Capitalists and bankers are one and the same, they intergrate with the object of destroying each other in both banking and industry, it's the logic of competition and they expect the workers to enter into their competition on behalf of their individual boss, worker competing with worker.

You don't oppose capitalism. Your protestant faith actively supports the system........capitalism and individualism is your culture and it is your system.

You want workers' to be obedient little wage slaves to a select few, the chosen few, designated by god, to be our masters....that is what you believe.

"Hang on, where did I state that I am opposed to integration?"

Mint tea anyone?
          [ATTACH]2335[/ATTACH]

Exactly!

If you come as a guest to a stranger's house you don't insult the host by demanding changes to suit your own views. If people in England adore the queen, then they have the god-given right to do so. If you don't like it move on to another country. If you hate Britain and British traditions and values so much, then get out of it.
          Hey tell you what, send me your home address and I will personally come over with a hacksaw giving you a hand with cutting through those chains binding you to that country.
          Yes, I support free enterprise, and a banking system, but the current system needs to be reformed. Away from internationalism back to catering for local and regional demands.
          Camouflage

Stockpile supplies, learn survival skills, pray!

Comment

Ireland up to the time i left in 1981 was the small principally white populated island with mostly IRISH people....the influx of immigrants came fast and furious with the celtic tiger and the government gave little or no thought to how the country would support these new immigrants...it became a free for all.....all the social services got overloaded..Ive nothing against immigrants, heck im irish living in canada...but i think its a countrys duty to monitor and limit the influx of new immigrants into a country...(not only ireland) to manageable numbers so that the structure of the country doesnt fall apart like it seems to be doing in ireland...

It was all too much too soon with too little planning i think...and now that the economy is changed its all become unhandlable..

Comment

"When Adam delved, and Eve span
Who was then a gentleman?"

A song written by Leon Rosselson and sung by Billy Bragg. The song is about a 17th Century group known as the Diggers. They simply wanted a share of the land...

England has a proud working class history of rebellion and regicide, and before the English working class entered the stage of history: the numerious peasant revolts called into question the authority of the church and state. That tradition is what I am part of in England. What are you doing in Ireland?

Migrant workers do not hang about in bedsits when there is no work Helen.

Delved...... To dig with a spade
              Last edited by Marmalade; 09-12-2009, 10:29 PM. Reason: Definition

Comment

This is of interest for our people, Irish or British, in the UK. Nigel Farage explains how Labor, Democrats and Tories have lied to the people by not holding the promised referendum on the Lisbon Treaty.Please sign the UKIP petition calling on the government to hold the promised referendum if you are a British citizen or resident. We still can win this, folks. The battle for a free Europe ain't lost yet.

Camouflage

Stockpile supplies, learn survival skills, pray!

Comment

Working...
                X