Trump, the last days in office

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cogito View Post
    Great mirth from my Dublin mates sending this to my phone today...

[ATTACH]70224[/ATTACH]
    Lol saw one similar tweet about drimnagh. Trump is a shithole himself. DEFFO not welcome in Ireland & the UK. (These tweets are a joke right?)
    UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Suzieq View Post
      Lol saw one similar tweet about drimnagh. Trump is a shithole himself. DEFFO not welcome in Ireland & the UK. (These tweets are a joke right?)
      No fake news here... what he said about Haiti, El Salvador, Africa, Meath etc. was an outrage.

In fairness though, let's face it, he did have a point in relation to Drimnagh...
      Last edited by cogito; 14-01-2018, 12:30 AM.
      Everything is self-evident.

Comment

• Latest news:

If Donald Trump lied to the American people when he called reports he tried to fire Robert Mueller “fake news”, that would be grounds for impeachment, the independent counsel who investigated the Clinton White House said on Sunday.

Donald Trump denies report he tried to fire Robert Mueller in June. Ken Starr, who used Bill Clinton’s false statements about his relationship with Monica Lewinsky as grounds for impeachment, told ABC’s This Week: “Lying to the American people is a serious issue that has to be explored. I take lying to the American people very, very seriously, so absolutely.”

Starr said: “That is something Bob Mueller should look at.”

Mueller, the special counsel, is investigating Russia’s interference in the 2016 presidential election, including alleged collusion between Russian officials and Trump aides, and numerous instances of possible obstruction of justice by the president.

The New York Times and others reported this week that in June 2017, Trump ordered White House counsel Donald McGahn to fire Mueller. McGahn reportedly said he would resign rather than carry our the order, which he said would have a devastating effect on Trump’s presidency.

Trump publicly dismissed the Times report, calling it “fake news”. Since June, the president has repeatedly denied publicly that he was considering firing Mueller. White House officials have also repeatedly claimed the president has not discussed firing him.
        Independent counsel who investigated Bill Clinton says: ‘Lying to the American people is a serious issue that has to be explored’
        We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

• dissing the nhs now.......

The UK government hits back, saying "all get care no matter the size of their bank balance".

Comment

• actually, his first year's up........guess we were all hoping he'd be gone by now lol

Comment

• I am sick and tired of listening about this ignoramus for the last two years.He has dragged the USA down just about as far as it can go in the eyes of the world,and has played into the hands of all the wannabe world leaders.The situation is a shambles for democracy in the US. The sooner the get the whole goods on him and give him the heave ho the better.In the meantime I have given up watching the news,and just go about my daily routine, happy in my ignorance of world affairs for the most part.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed O'Gorman View Post
                I am sick and tired of listening about this ignoramus for the last two years.He has dragged the USA down just about as far as it can go in the eyes of the world,and has played into the hands of all the wannabe world leaders.The situation is a shambles for democracy in the US. The sooner the get the whole goods on him and give him the heave ho the better.In the meantime I have given up watching the news,and just go about my daily routine, happy in my ignorance of world affairs for the most part.
                Ed, can you not just have a good laugh at what is going on......It is hilarious the way events are unfolding...

I notice that Apple are contributing 38 billion to the US tax tax.....
                Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by quinner View Post
                  Ed, can you not just have a good laugh at what is going on......It is hilarious the way events are unfolding...

I notice that Apple are contributing 38 billion to the US tax tax.....
                  Joe; It's just like a soap opera,and I don't watch them either. The worst station to watch is CNN. It is an absolute joke for a news station.That's all they report daily.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twobob View Post
                    Nope , I'm on the bus , ring the bell to go and screw the rest of the queue .. .
                    Twobob; That's right Christian of ya.lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed O'Gorman View Post
                      Joe; It's just like a soap opera,and I don't watch them either. The worst station to watch is CNN. It is an absolute joke for a news station.That's all they report daily.
                      Ed..I believe that it very clear that the ''people'' are not all satisfied with the way politics have been going.....changes are needed badly......Trump may not be the way to go but they have to go a different way to what they have been.....

The only notice I take of politics is.....have you got a decent job or have you not.....Have you got a decent life or have you not....have you got a decent society or have you not.......Do you have the freedom to choose or do you not....

All the rest is just academic......
                      Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

• Robert Mueller charges 13 Russians with interfering in US election to help Trump

Ho Hum

Comment

Robert Mueller charges 13 Russians with interfering in US election to help Trump

Ho Hum
                          Yeah lovely....one step closer.

Comment

• Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
                            Yeah lovely....one step closer.
                            I don't see anything that will stick on the Donald there... just a bunch of pesky Russkies.

Comment

I don't see anything that will stick on the Donald there... just a bunch of pesky Russkies.
                              Just the thin end.....

Comment

"Pesky Russkies"? Have you started reading the Sun or something?

Comment

Working...
                                X