Really Stupid Mobile Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
    oh god i can't remember now.......think it just said to contact them if i wasn't okay with it.....i am so confused lol
    Just read your first post... have you tried logging in on your old tablet - or just your new phone?
    Everything is self-evident.

Comment

Originally posted by cogito View Post
      Just read your first post... have you tried logging in on your old tablet - or just your new phone?
      yes, i usually stay logged in on the tablet so i thought maybe i'd got my password wrong so i logged off and on again.....password okay. changed the "recovery phone" to my new number and as far as i can see that's now on my google account, but when i try to log on using the phone it doesn't recognise it......

Comment

yes, i usually stay logged in on the tablet so i thought maybe i'd got my password wrong so i logged off and on again.....password okay. changed the "recovery phone" to my new number and as far as i can see that's now on my google account, but when i try to log on using the phone it doesn't recognise it......
        Did you check your gmail on the tablet ? Are there any mails from google ?
        Everything is self-evident.

Comment

Originally posted by cogito View Post
          Did you check your gmail on the tablet ? Are there any mails from google ?
          yes, just saying someone tried to log on to my account so they'd blocked it......no option to say i was okay with it.

Comment

Hi Katie - I use both a Samsung Galaxy tab 4 7' and a Samsung Glaaxy J3 phone - am always logged into google on both so no issues. If I change my password from either device google always prompts me to say if I am OK with it and approve password change etc.

what kind of phone have you got??
            UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

yes, just saying someone tried to log on to my account so they'd blocked it......no option to say i was okay with it.
              Ugh - you will need to do an account revovery now.
              UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Did you get sorted Katie
                The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

Originally posted by Suzieq View Post
                  Hi Katie - I use both a Samsung Galaxy tab 4 7' and a Samsung Glaaxy J3 phone - am always logged into google on both so no issues. If I change my password from either device google always prompts me to say if I am OK with it and approve password change etc.

what kind of phone have you got??
                  it's a Vodaphone Smart First 7......only cost me £20.........needed a phone but had no money........

Comment

Originally posted by dinny View Post
                    Did you get sorted Katie
                    Katie.....are you there .....we can help you ?

Comment

Did you get sorted Katie
                      I haven't tried again Dinny as I felt so frustrated yesterday, with both the phone and myself......it's not good for me mentally so I've shelved the problem for now

Comment

Amazing ....look at the timing....

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Rossiter View Post
                          Katie.....are you there .....we can help you ?
                          Yes I'm here, thank you Nick.......but putting the phone on hold for the moment
                          ......(see what I did there?)

Comment

Yes I'm here, thank you Nick.......but putting the phone on hold for the moment
                            ......(see what I did there?)
                            You're a clever bunny .....to be sure

Comment

I haven't tried again Dinny as I felt so frustrated yesterday, with both the phone and myself......it's not good for me mentally so I've shelved the problem for now
                              You'll pick it up again and wonder what all the hassle was about .....it will come to you in an instant
                              The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

You'll pick it up again and wonder what all the hassle was about .....it will come to you in an instant
                                yes, it's probably something really simple I'm not doing.......

Comment

Working...
                                X