Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by quinner View Post
    Tin-pot 3333333...

Not me. I always win, and get to sentence bike-thieves.....
    sounds loike pisspot...... Below de belt on the bike caper eh.....it wuz nearly 60 yrs ago now......after dat it was motorbikes.....didnt know dat did ye eh eh?
    We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
      sounds loike pisspot...... Below de belt on the bike caper eh.....it wuz nearly 60 yrs ago now......after dat it was motorbikes.....didnt know dat did ye eh eh?
      I would never wish to associate with criminals....I am proud of my honest to goodness past....

I went to Kevin street Garda Barracks to get a heat from the Turf fire.......I take it you were dragged in by your ears.....
      Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

I would never wish to associate with criminals....I am proud of my honest to goodness past....

I went to Kevin street Garda Barracks to get a heat from the Turf fire.......I take it you were dragged in by your ears.....
        Splutter......splutter...... So hurtful. ......

Comment

Splutter......splutter...... So hurtful. ......
          I bet it was......Did they call you Spock in the Navy.....

Comment

I bet it was......Did they call you Spock in the Navy.....
            How di yu no dat. ?

Comment

How di yu no dat. ?
              Well, you certainly are ''Life''...But not as we know it......

Comment

Well, you certainly are ''Life''...But not as we know it......
                Fairdy snuff...if yu say so.

Comment

Fairdy snuff...if yu say so.
                  Ban is still on....

There are serious concerns for free speech in the EU for the future....

it is not my fault the EU told one of its Police Forces to behave like animals....

Comment

Ban is still on....

There are serious concerns for free speech in the EU for the future....

it is not my fault the EU told one of its Police Forces to behave like animals....
                    I agree with self determination....but anarchy cannot be tolerated. ....be it Scotland...Gurnsey....Wales or Catalonia..... There are ways and means.

Comment

I agree with self determination....but anarchy cannot be tolerated. ....be it Scotland...Gurnsey....Wales or Catalonia..... There are ways and means.
                      Me too......Scotland are always determined to get more handouts...

Comment

Me too......Scotland are always determined to get more handouts...
                        it doesnt mean i agree the cops should be allowed te bate the sheeite outa Catalonian citizens. ....and the jocks should bin that cranky lookalike Fish Face Sturgeon.

Comment

This bloke in Texas wanted to kill his mother in law it is reported, but I don't believe that as he had enough guns to kill the population of that town. Again this could have been avoided as he was dishonourably discharged from the air force for bashing his wife and other acts that should have put an instant barring of getting guns.
                          today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by silver spoon View Post
                            This bloke in Texas wanted to kill his mother in law it is reported, but I don't believe that as he had enough guns to kill the population of that town. Again this could have been avoided as he was dishonourably discharged from the air force for bashing his wife and other acts that should have put an instant barring of getting guns.
                            Silver; The problem in the US is, that it is easier to get guns than it is to buy wackybacky.I watched a show last night,and it stated that 6 million
                            illegal guns were confiscated by police last year. It's far too late to do anything about this madness. There are also about three hundred and fifty million legal
                            guns,and a lot of them are assault weapons etc.Insanity!!

Comment

Working...
                            X