Temple Bar Area of Dublin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Temple Bar Area of Dublin

Hi all, I am planning a hen night for September. I have been looking at staying at Gogarty's Apartments in Temple Bar Area. The question I am asking is, are there any night clubs in Temple Bar Area that suit different age groups from age 20 up to age 45? Or any night clubs that have various music styles on different floors?
    Thanks.

Originally posted by planning-hen-night View Post
    Hi all, I am planning a hen night for September. I have been looking at staying at Gogarty's Apartments in Temple Bar Area. The question I am asking is, are there any night clubs in Temple Bar Area that suit different age groups from age 20 up to age 45? Or any night clubs that have various music styles on different floors?
    Thanks.

The Arlington Hotel , only a stones throw across the Half Penny Bridge.....was there short while back , cracker of a night , good selection of music and next to nothing to get in .

Comment

Thanks twobob. Can the public go into the club or do you have to be staying at the hotel?

Comment

Thanks twobob. Can the public go into the club or do you have to be staying at the hotel?
        twobob will be on the door.......hence his name....lol lol lol...
        Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

I was there last week and it's a good thing to watch Temple Bar pub prices like a hawk when you're there because there is a tendency for some bars to increase the prices by degrees as the night progresses....working on the old 'they're half pissed and don't notice' gag. This site will help you = http://www.dublinks.com/dublin-clubbing/
          We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

Originally posted by quinner View Post
            twobob will be on the door.......hence his name....lol lol lol...
            Here , I'm cheap , but not that cheap .

Comment

Anyone and everyone , no bother at all .

But , you might end up staying .
              Last edited by Twobob; 25-02-2015, 12:49 AM.

Comment

Hahahaha Ok I will make a note of there.

Will end up staying if bar is open all night We better not get 2 p**sed then so we can keep an eye the prices

Comment

Working...
                X