Would you ?? .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by quinner View Post
    Too late to use the other as they will both crash at the same time......
    Is dat so ?. You keep doing it....

Backup batteries in aircraft keep essential instruments and devices running in the event of an engine power failure. Each aircraft has enough power in the backup batteries to facilitate a safe landing. The batteries keeping navigation, ELUs (emergency lighting units), emergency pressure or oxygen systems running at altitude, and radio equipment operational. Larger aircraft have control surfaces that run on these backups as well. Aircraft batteries are either nickel-cadmium or valve-regulated lead acid type. The battery keeps all necessary items running for between 30 minutes and 3 hours. Large aircraft may have a ram air turbine to provide additional power during engine failures.
    We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
      Is dat so ?. You keep doing it....

Backup batteries in aircraft keep essential instruments and devices running in the event of an engine power failure. Each aircraft has enough power in the backup batteries to facilitate a safe landing. The batteries keeping navigation, ELUs (emergency lighting units), emergency pressure or oxygen systems running at altitude, and radio equipment operational. Larger aircraft have control surfaces that run on these backups as well. Aircraft batteries are either nickel-cadmium or valve-regulated lead acid type. The battery keeps all necessary items running for between 30 minutes and 3 hours. Large aircraft may have a ram air turbine to provide additional power during engine failures.
      It is important to keep the lights on....
      Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Originally posted by quinner View Post
        It is important to keep the lights on....
        You told us the whole kit an caboodle would fail....ninny.

What would the point be of having a backup computer if it failed with the primary..... Think about it
        We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
          You told us the whole kit an caboodle would fail....ninny.

What would the point be of having a backup computer if it failed with the primary..... Think about it
          I never worry about flying.......I am not a passenger or aircrew....

Now, what do want me to think about......

I have thought about you greasing lift shafts....Still don't know why you want to do it.....

Are you a grease monkey...?
          Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Working...
          X