X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
    Oh, right - no I've never seen it and not sure I'd want to
    The choice was , she had to decide which one of her two children would be sent to the camp....she was only allowed to bring one with her to freedom
    The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

• Originally posted by dinny View Post
      The choice was , she had to decide which one of her two children would be sent to the camp....she was only allowed to bring one with her to freedom
      I read she had to choose to send one to the gas chamber and one to a labour camp, so effectively she lost both.

Comment

• Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
        I read she had to choose to send one to the gas chamber and one to a labour camp, so effectively she lost both.
        I must have lost the plot

Comment

• Morning ...

Comment

• Originally posted by dinny View Post
            I must have lost the plot
            That’s what the grave digger said when he couldn’t find the grave LOL
            Good morning all it’s a nice morning in Tallaght I was up all night watching the golf, I think I will give my walk a miss

Comment

• Good Morning everyone lovely morning very little breeze Lovely day for a walk. You can always have a power nap later

Comment

• Morning all......Beautiful sunny morning

Comment

• Morning ..

Comment

• Morning tb & all....Lovely morning

Comment

• Good Morning everyone sunny and no hailstones, My Daughters are gone for the morning swim in Howth

Comment

• Hello everyone, I’m back and I hope you are all keeping well.
                        I google because I'm not young enough to know everything.
                        Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit

Comment

• Originally posted by jembo View Post
                          Hello everyone, I’m back and I hope you are all keeping well.
                          Morning Jembo ....... a 5th in the National , things starting to look up [a bit] on that front anyway ........................ for the time being .

Comment

• Good morning Twobob and all your up early or are you only going to bed. I done two horses in the National I saw one falling and the other one must have disappeared.

Comment

• Originally posted by rasher View Post
                              Good morning Twobob and all your up early or are you only going to bed. I done two horses in the National I saw one falling and the other one must have disappeared.
                              Morning Rasher , was only on my way at that hour ..... not to worry about your horses , you can try again in 8 days .... the Irish one , lol .

Comment

• Good Morning everyone Not to cold but no sun

Comment

Working...
                                X