Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some more
    Attached Files
    I google because I'm not young enough to know everything.
    Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit

Comment

Again
      Attached Files

Comment

Nice Jembo , nice and colourful ........I forgot to water some out the back garden , wilted ....anyway back ? .

Comment

A few more
          Attached Files

Comment

Beautiful plants Jembo..and you did a great job of minding them all summer..In our last house i did mostly potted plants because the soil was dreadful and every couple of weeks the garden was ripped up again cos of the leaks.....BUT this year...since we moved..for the first time id say ever we have great soil and everything i planted grew......even roses..im shocked and delighted lol..we did one of these raised veggie beds....and havent had to buy a tomato in the longest time...we got loads so we made our own sauces too.....the green peppers were the only items in the garden that didnt do that well but we still managed to get enough for use...Im doing happy dances here lol....

Your plants look so good too...and youve a lot of them you must be deadheading them constantly..

well done....!!

Comment

Jembo your plants are absolutely fab, I love them, especially the Fuschia. Your
              garden must be a riot of colour

Comment

Originally posted by Vico2 View Post
                Jembo your plants are absolutely fab, I love them, especially the Fuschia. Your
                garden must be a riot of colour
                Fuschia are very versatile for mixing with bedding plants in planters and add so much colour to a display.

Comment

Elton John's an expert uphill gardener
                  We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

Originally posted by jembo View Post
                    Just a few of my potted plants.
                    Well done JBo lovely colours there.....
                    We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

love the begonia, have a red one named Scarlett this year, Lidl 2.49, has flowered for a long time

Comment

The red begonia over near the garden bench grows to over 4 feet tall every year.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Lovely shots of your gardens .

The gaffer is away [2 months ] , back tomorrow , how could I have forgotten to look after her plants out the back , ear plugs for me tomorrow . .

Comment

Originally posted by Twobob View Post
                            Lovely shots of your gardens .

The gaffer is away [2 months ] , back tomorrow , how could I have forgotten to look after her plants out the back , ear plugs for me tomorrow . .
                            Well they say that home is where you hang your head, or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis View Post
                              Well they say that home is where you hang your head, or something like that.
                              It'll be the Hanging Gardens of Finglas for me , ah she maybe happy to see my Twolips ....hope springs eternal .

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis View Post
                                The red begonia over near the garden bench grows to over 4 feet tall every year.

Nemesis your garden is gorgeous. It must be lovely to look out at those beautiful vibrant colours every day.

Do you know anything about the dwarf Korean Lilac, how wide would the feeder roots go for example.

Comment

Working...
                                X