Drama Series Recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
    thanks bf......looks like a sequel, i must have missed the first series. looks good though.
    The first series was repeated on BBC over the last few weeks and ended last Thursday so it may be available on BBC replay.......I like an eegit bought the first series on DVD having missed it on tv......
    The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

Originally posted by Napper Tandy View Post
      The first series was repeated recently so episode 1 to 6 is on the BBC Iplayer. 10 days left on episode 1.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episodes/p057mh5s
      thanks napper.

Comment

Watched the 4 episodes of "In The Dark" last night......was a bit disappointed with it......the guy that abducted the girls was caught to easily....and then the story line went into a completely different direction ....instead of following the story of serial rape of children by the local councillor and seen him brought to justice ......also the leading lady in the series was not a very likeable person and had no redeeming features (imo)

Comment

Thought it was okay......I would imagine there'll be another series focusing on the child abuse......they can't just leave it at that.......

Comment

Another one starting on BBC1 on Tuesday @ 9pm....called "Trust Me" sounds promising

Comment

Originally posted by dinny View Post
              Another one starting on BBC1 on Tuesday @ 9pm....called "Trust Me" sounds promising
              yes, the one with the new female Dr Who, pretending to be a doctor.....

Comment

yes, the one with the new female Dr Who, pretending to be a doctor.....
                That's it....I like her acting.....she's very watchable

Comment

That's it....I like her acting.....she's very watchable
                  found her annoying in Broadchurch - but then I found most of the characters in that annoying.....

Comment

Just finished series 1 of Top of the Lake......very good, though I did work out who The Baddie was well before the end. But overall an above-average series. Some crazy characters though.....going to start on China Girl tomorrow.

Comment

are these tv series katie? im looking for something to watch....just finished watching Marchlands last night...

Comment

yes they are mkm

Comment

I'm recording a Spanish Thriller on BBC4 called "I know who you are" it's supposed to be very good.....i've 8 episodes recorded already ....episodes 9 & 10 are on this weekend ....hope they are the last two , can't wait to watch it

Comment

yes they are mkm

thanks...going to look them up

Comment

I'm recording a Spanish Thriller on BBC4 called "I know who you are" it's supposed to be very good.....i've 8 episodes recorded already ....episodes 9 & 10 are on this weekend ....hope they are the last two , can't wait to watch it
                              Watched this every week Dinny and it's really good. We were watching 'House of Cards' on Netflix tonight and thought 'I know who you are' was recording on the Horizon Box...but it dropped the recording. Luckily we caught the second half so hopefully when we watch it tomorrow we will be able to follow it....damn Virgin Media...all our recordings drop out all the time...

Comment

Originally posted by barefoot View Post
                                Watched this every week Dinny and it's really good. We were watching 'House of Cards' on Netflix tonight and thought 'I know who you are' was recording on the Horizon Box...but it dropped the recording. Luckily we caught the second half so hopefully when we watch it tomorrow we will be able to follow it....damn Virgin Media...all our recordings drop out all the time...
                                Exact same thing happens to me BF....seems to stop recording after about 3 episodes .....it's maddening , also sometimes it freezes and doesn't come back and we miss the end of an episode .

Comment

Working...
                                X