Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now That's What I'd Call Resourceful.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now That's What I'd Call Resourceful.........

Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
    Looks good, kind of like the water pump windmills you see in the Westerns.

Have you seen this one? The idea started in Brazil in areas with a lack of electricity. NGOs have started to spread it to slums in other developing countries.

Comment

Originally posted by Napper Tandy View Post
      Looks good, kind of like the water pump windmills you see in the Westerns.

Have you seen this one? The idea started in Brazil in areas with a lack of electricity. NGOs have started to spread it to slums in other developing countries.

brilliant!

Comment

absolutely fantastic......what a difference its making to these people and so simple.

Comment

Good organic farming idea, rice paddies with ducks. I know they use the system in Japan, Philippines and Thailand. The ducks eat the pests and fertilize the crop whilst managing to balance the ecosystem. The farmer gets two crops, one rice the other duck meat.

Comment

This idea has spread to India from South Africa, recycled plastic bags up-cycled to school bags that have a solar panel that helps power a light at night.

Comment

We live in a strange, unbalanced world....poor under-developed countries are coming up with all these "green" ideas while Donald Trump in the rich, developed USA wants to go in the other direction........

Comment

Another idea from the developing world, the humble salt water lamp, powered by the chemical reaction between salt water, carbon and zinc. The only investment after buying the lamp is to purchase a new zinc rod every 6 months.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X