> 'aaaaaawright bud' and 'fuuuucksake'.
    > The flooding decimated the area causing approximately 30 euro worth of
    > damage. Several priceless collections of mementos from Benidorm and
    > Santa Pon...sa were damaged beyond repair. Three areas of historic burnt
    > cars were destroyed. Many locals were woken well before their welfare
    > cheque arrived.
    > RTE News reported that hundreds of resident were confused and
    > bewildered, still trying to come to the terms with the fact that the
    > damage had not been caused by illegal means.
    > One resident : Alexis Crystal Duffy, a 15 year old mother of 5 said 'It
    > was such a F***in shock, me little wan Chardonnay Mercedes cem runnin
    > inta me bedruem cryin, Me youngisst two Tyler Morgan an Megan Brooklyn
    > slept tru ih all. But I was bleeedin shaken watchin F***in Rikki Laaake
    > in da mornin'
    > Apparently though, looting, muggings and incidental crime did carry on
    > as usual. The Irish Red Cross has so far managed to ship 4,000 crates
    > of Strongbow, Dutch Gold, Frozen Pizzas, and John Player Blue to the
    > area to help stricken locals.
    > Rescue workers are still searching through the rubble and have found
    > large quantities of personal belongings, which include Welfare Books
    > and Jewellery including thousands of Sovereign Rings, many large
    > Medallions and Hash Leaf Shaped earrings from Elizabeth Duke at Argos
    > also Fine Bone China from Tommy's Wonderland of Value.
    > This Appeal is to raise money for food and clothing Parcels for those
    > unfortunate enough to be caught up in this disaster. Clothing is most
    > sought after, items most needed include:
    > Fake Burberry or Kappa Baseball Caps
    > Hoodies (any type)
    > Tommy Hilfiger Tracks Suits (his and hers)
    > Nike/Adidas Shell Suits (female)
    > White Donnay Sports Socks Rockport Boots (and any other items usually sold in TK Maxx)
    > Anything from Magic or Unique
    > Food Parcels may be harder to come by as refrigeration may be a problem, but are needed all the same.
    > Required Foodstuffs include:
    > McCains Oven Chips
    > Heinz Baked Beans
    > Goodfellas Frozen Pizzas
    > Coke/Fanta
    > Strongbow Cider
    > Smirnoff Ice
    > John Player Blue 15s
    > And Remember That Your Cash Contribution Also Counts !!!
    > Just 22c buys a biro for filling in the compensation forms and Bookies slips
    > Just 5 euro buys chips, crisps and blue fizzy drinks for a family of 9
    > Only 6 euro will pay for a packet of 20 Major to calm the nerves of those affected.
    > Thank You Very Much For Your Help.
    >
    UP THE DUBS!!!

suzieq

Hi Suzieq
    Finglas in a nutshell. Dublin wit at it's best . Without taking anything from the great people of Finglas ( i have a sister in Valley Park ) and i come from Whitehall , i can relate to your brilliant sense of humour. Well done, and thanks for kickstarting our weekend with a good laugh and here's hoping the wine will keep it going.
    Joe

Comment

Originally posted by joe o toole View Post
      Hi Suzieq
      Finglas in a nutshell. Dublin wit at it's best . Without taking anything from the great people of Finglas ( i have a sister in Valley Park ) and i come from Whitehall , i can relate to your brilliant sense of humour. Well done, and thanks for kickstarting our weekend with a good laugh and here's hoping the wine will keep it going.
      Joe
      Great Suzie well done
      They are watching me

Comment

Originally posted by joe o toole View Post
        Hi Suzieq
        Joe
        Got that in a PM on facebook from one of our forum members - very funny it is too.
        UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Suzieq View Post
          Finglas
          > was hit badly by the floods over the weekend. Victims were seen
          > wandering around aimlessly muttering ' Whaas da bleeeding Story ?'
          > 'aaaaaawright bud' and 'fuuuucksake'.
          > The flooding decimated the area causing approximately 30 euro worth of
          > damage. Several priceless collections of mementos from Benidorm and
          > Santa Pon...sa were damaged beyond repair. Three areas of historic burnt
          > cars were destroyed. Many locals were woken well before their welfare
          > cheque arrived.
          > RTE News reported that hundreds of resident were confused and
          > bewildered, still trying to come to the terms with the fact that the
          > damage had not been caused by illegal means.
          > One resident : Alexis Crystal Duffy, a 15 year old mother of 5 said 'It
          > was such a F***in shock, me little wan Chardonnay Mercedes cem runnin
          > inta me bedruem cryin, Me youngisst two Tyler Morgan an Megan Brooklyn
          > slept tru ih all. But I was bleeedin shaken watchin F***in Rikki Laaake
          > in da mornin'
          > Apparently though, looting, muggings and incidental crime did carry on
          > as usual. The Irish Red Cross has so far managed to ship 4,000 crates
          > of Strongbow, Dutch Gold, Frozen Pizzas, and John Player Blue to the
          > area to help stricken locals.
          > Rescue workers are still searching through the rubble and have found
          > large quantities of personal belongings, which include Welfare Books
          > and Jewellery including thousands of Sovereign Rings, many large
          > Medallions and Hash Leaf Shaped earrings from Elizabeth Duke at Argos
          > also Fine Bone China from Tommy's Wonderland of Value.
          > This Appeal is to raise money for food and clothing Parcels for those
          > unfortunate enough to be caught up in this disaster. Clothing is most
          > sought after, items most needed include:
          > Fake Burberry or Kappa Baseball Caps
          > Hoodies (any type)
          > Tommy Hilfiger Tracks Suits (his and hers)
          > Nike/Adidas Shell Suits (female)
          > White Donnay Sports Socks Rockport Boots (and any other items usually sold in TK Maxx)
          > Anything from Magic or Unique
          > Food Parcels may be harder to come by as refrigeration may be a problem, but are needed all the same.
          > Required Foodstuffs include:
          > McCains Oven Chips
          > Heinz Baked Beans
          > Goodfellas Frozen Pizzas
          > Coke/Fanta
          > Strongbow Cider
          > Smirnoff Ice
          > John Player Blue 15s
          > And Remember That Your Cash Contribution Also Counts !!!
          > Just 22c buys a biro for filling in the compensation forms and Bookies slips
          > Just 5 euro buys chips, crisps and blue fizzy drinks for a family of 9
          > Only 6 euro will pay for a packet of 20 Major to calm the nerves of those affected.
          > Thank You Very Much For Your Help.
          >
          hello suzie nee smyth, seems it never rains in california.
          today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.

Comment

whats the smallest country in the world,

the answer will amaze you,tune in tomorrow.

Comment

the vatican city?

Comment

San Marino?
                'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Comment

Originally posted by silver spoon View Post
                  hello suzie nee smyth, seems it never rains in california.
                  My surname wasn't smyth tony - you are confusing me with susan smyth on the other forum who hasn't posted in ages i think
                  UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

My surname wasn't smyth tony - you are confusing me with susan smyth on the other forum who hasn't posted in ages i think
                    sorry about that suzie,mea culpa.What part of Finglas are you from ?

Comment

Originally posted by Rashers View Post
                      San Marino?
                      Brazil, now can you tell me why ?

Comment

Brazil, now can you tell me why ?
                        Brazil is the smallest big country in the world. Although it is the fifth largest nation on the planet, four times the size of Mexico and more than twice that of India, the Brazil where most Brazilians live, work and play forms only a small fraction of the country's total landmass of 8,509,711 sq. km (3,285,618 sq. miles). One in four people crowd into five metropolitan areas in the southern part of the country.
                        Together, the southern and southeastern states contain more than 60 percent of Brazil's population yet account for only 16 percent of the country's geographic area. In effect, 98 million Brazilians live in an area slightly smaller than Alaska, while another 66 million populate an area the size of the continental United States minus Texas. What Brazil has is space - enormous regions of vast, empty space.

'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Comment

Originally posted by Rashers View Post
                          Brazil is the smallest big country in the world. Although it is the fifth largest nation on the planet, four times the size of Mexico and more than twice that of India, the Brazil where most Brazilians live, work and play forms only a small fraction of the country's total landmass of 8,509,711 sq. km (3,285,618 sq. miles). One in four people crowd into five metropolitan areas in the southern part of the country.
                          Together, the southern and southeastern states contain more than 60 percent of Brazil's population yet account for only 16 percent of the country's geographic area. In effect, 98 million Brazilians live in an area slightly smaller than Alaska, while another 66 million populate an area the size of the continental United States minus Texas. What Brazil has is space - enormous regions of vast, empty space.

sorry to lay this on you all, but the reason Brazil is the smallest country in the world is :

It fits in a nutshell, like this thread title.As Max would say sorry about that

chief.

Comment

sorry about that suzie,mea culpa.What part of Finglas are you from ?
                            Hi tony -only seen your post now - seems to me you asked me that on the other side aswell, I live on Finglas East near the village & Ballygall road West. I am not far from Clearwater which was the old Janelle factory & the schools & shops plus St Canice's Church. My road is Finglas place - I remember Leemo took loads of photos of Finglas and how it looks today on the other side - pity I was at work when he took the photo of my road LOL!!!
                            UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Hi tony -only seen your post now - seems to me you asked me that on the other side aswell, I live on Finglas East near the village & Ballygall road West. I am not far from Clearwater which was the old Janelle factory & the schools & shops plus St Canice's Church. My road is Finglas place - I remember Leemo took loads of photos of Finglas and how it looks today on the other side - pity I was at work when he took the photo of my road LOL!!!
                              I was just up the road suzieq in mellowes rd.If you ask him nicely he might oblige.

Comment

Working...
                              X