X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is it still not working?

Comment

Last edited by cogito; 06-10-2012, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by andy2012 View Post
        Heres a Hank one for you katie, hope its inserted alright for you.
        It is now Andy... leave out the highlight and watch out for the right hand bracket...
        Everything is self-evident.

Comment

I'm all Hanked out huh huh huh

Comment

Originally posted by cogito View Post
            It is now Andy... leave out the highlight and watch out for the right hand bracket...
            Children playing with matches.........
            Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is mystery, Today is a gift.

Comment

Originally posted by sheelbee View Post
              Children playing with matches.........
              This thread was opened by Andy2012 purporting the posting of Hank Williams, what the feck does he have to do with Dublin Or Dubliners, hank Williams was not even Hank Williams http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hank_Williams So do we pollute this forum with videos of all and sundry. I reckon if there is an Irish or Dublin connection, great but to fill space with "wackos" interpenetration of what is "Irish" is going down a road to nowhere. Sorry Andy2012.
              Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is mystery, Today is a gift.

Comment

Originally posted by sheelbee View Post
                This thread was opened by Andy2012 purporting the posting of Hank Williams, what the feck does he have to do with Dublin Or Dubliners, hank Williams was not even Hank Williams http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hank_Williams So do we pollute this forum with videos of all and sundry. I reckon if there is an Irish or Dublin connection, great but to fill space with "wackos" interpenetration of what is "Irish" is going down a road to nowhere. Sorry Andy2012.
                Thread was opened to show members how to post YouTubes - if a member is having difficulty posting videos he/she might as well come to this thread - that's what it was set up for... posting videos is not particularly easy on this forum and Andy2012 is not the first member to run into problems...

There are plenty of threads where videos / music are welcome - and they don't necessarily require a Dublin / Irish connection...

I'm not a big Hank fan meself... but 'pollute' is a bit strong SB...
                Last edited by cogito; 07-10-2012, 04:25 PM.
                Everything is self-evident.

Comment

hello all, well i used to post videos on another forum but here i would not know where to start.i would need someone to say ,well you plug in the computer press the button to turn it on and go from there so i will leave it .to much trouble.Hey by the way where is andy2012 ?there is a good story about hank williams and andy2012 and how he thought of the name andy 2012 .
                  Last edited by Guest; 28-10-2012, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar View Post
                    hello all, well i used to post videos on another forum but here i would not know where to start.i would need someone to say ,well you plug in the computer press the button to turn it on and go from there so i will leave it .to much trouble.Hey by the way where is andy2012 ?there is a good story about hank williams and andy2012 and how he thought of the name andy 2012 .
                    Oscar, if you copy and paste in the code in Share under a You Tube video I'll help you out after that.
                    'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Comment

Originally posted by Rashers View Post
                      Oscar, if you copy and paste in the code in Share under a You Tube video I'll help you out after that.
                      Rashers you do know what you are about to do lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Rashers View Post
                        hello rashers,thank you for your offer but i am not that interested in posting videos ,if it was easy to do that would be alright but i will leave it for the moment. jennie is saying thank god for that why i dont know.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar View Post
                          hello rashers,thank you for your offer but i am not that interested in posting videos ,if it was easy to do that would be alright but i will leave it for the moment. jennie is saying thank god for that why i dont know.
                          I'm only joking Oscar. It is very easy to do. You know the saying easy when you know how. First you copy the last bit of the link address after the = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aKY6_Vuh4Q and click the youtube icon at the top of the reply page. You will see these 2 brackets put the last part of the link after the= in between the brackets 9aKY6_Vuh4Q and you are sorted like so

Comment

Originally posted by jeangenie View Post
                            I'm only joking Oscar. It is very easy to do. You know the saying easy when you know how. First you copy the last bit of the link address after the = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aKY6_Vuh4Q and click the youtube icon at the top of the reply page. You will see these 2 brackets put the last part of the link after the= in between the brackets 9aKY6_Vuh4Q and you are sorted like so
                            hello jeanjenie, now i can sing along when i am trying it out.

Comment

I am lost I have tried and deleted them it won't work for me either.

Comment

Originally posted by Ditto View Post
                                I am lost I have tried and deleted them it won't work for me either.
                                ditto when you click Post Reply a box appears. At the top you see an icon with youtube.It's red and white. Click it and two brackets appear. Copy the last part of the youtube link after the = it will look like this =9T7OaDDR7i8 leave out the = and paste the rest in between the brackets.

Comment

Working...
                                X