Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by quinner View Post
    Plus the bonus......

Let us sat I got 600 hours to complete a lift.......

lift was completed in 40 percent of the time......

Bonus hours =360 hours at normal hourly rate.....

Plus 15 percent of allowed hours=90 hours at normal hourly rate...

Total=450 hours bonus,,,,,

on top of that you got your normal weekly wage for hours booked on the job.....

''Loads-a- money....
    Ye couldn't lend us a cupla bob for a few oul pints could ya ?.
    We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
      Ye couldn't lend us a cupla bob for a few oul pints could ya ?.
      Well, I could have got you drunk for all those years.....But, they wouldn't let out....
      Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Well, I could have got you drunk for all those years.....But, they wouldn't let out....
        Naaa better gerrin drunk on Harvey's or Dry Cane n Coke in the Caribbean....or Paradise Island,,,Nassau Bahamas..... Or the Hilton Hawaiian Village...O-Why-He. Naa I'd be no good drinkin in smelly greasy lifts M8....but tanks fer de offer.

Comment

Naaa better gerrin drunk on Harvey's or Dry Cane n Coke in the Caribbean....or Paradise Island,,,Nassau Bahamas..... Or the Hilton Hawaiian Village...O-Why-He. Naa I'd be no good drinkin in smelly greasy lifts M8....but tanks fer de offer.
          You can stay in your dreams........

One day you may find out how the real-world actually is......

I can see how easy it was for Brussels to brainwash you as you had previously brainwashed yourself......

Now get home on time or you are on a charge...lol

Comment

I can see how easy it was for Brussels to brainwash you as you had previously brainwashed yourself......

I bet you are still trying to convince yourself that the millions who had a great life in civvy street somehow missed out on something......

Well, they walked by the recruiting offices......Free-choice remember.....You preferred to be told what to do and you cannot break the habit...you are always trying to tell others what to do......

You are a living Zombie.....

Now scrub those decks.....

Comment

I bet you are still trying to convince yourself that the millions who had a great life in civvy street somehow missed out on something......

Well, they walked by the recruiting offices......Free-choice remember.....You preferred to be told what to do and you cannot break the habit...you are always trying to tell others what to do......

PS..I have had sex in a lift but never a drink of alcohol.....

Comment

• [QUOTE]
                Originally posted by quinner View Post
                Oh don't worry about that one....I will.....every single one of them.
                I managed to get around it four times....right around it.... YOU ?

Look in the mirror....

It's called discipline....something your sergeant noticed you didn't have.....so he spat in your face....what a great advert for Dublin and Ireland you were...being spat on by a fuming idiot.....still you obviously deserved it....Sgts are never wrong....ony squaddies.

Comment

Well you said it...not me....but yer right....yer Freudian slip is correct.

Well, they walked by the recruiting offices......Free-choice remember.....
                  What a dip out that was....all those free holidays around the globe....and a fat pensh....oh dear....dear me.

You preferred to be told what to do and you cannot break the habit...
                  Was asked to do....but not for long....within 12 months I was doin the tellin....lol.....and nobody told me for the next 31 years.....they asked politely.

you are always trying to tell others what to do......
                  I'm either bein told or tellin....make yer mind up willya.

And you sir a retired living human "spitoon"

Now wipe dat spit off yer face....

Comment

• Now, after that tirade of gobbldegook......tell us why you have DESERTED the Country that you served as a Galley Slave for so long and become a Lickspittle for its enemies in Brussels.......?

Comment

Now, after that tirade of gobbldegook......tell us why you have DESERTED the Country that you served as a Galley Slave for so long and become a Lickspittle for its enemies in Brussels.......?
                      Ahh sure you always come out wit stuff like dis when yer bate....Hav ye nuttin better te say....or have I hit a nerve there.....Mr Lift Man.

Comment

Ahh sure you always come out wit stuff like dis when yer bate....Hav ye nuttin better te say....or have I hit a nerve there.....Mr Lift Man.
                        Not me.....I am not a Brussels lickspittle.....

Now what was it like as a Galley Slave for all those years?......Strange that you fell in love with Moselle Valley vine growers....

But DESERTING the Country that fed and clothed you for most of your life is even stranger..

Now go and scrub a few decks...Horatio is watching you from above....

I will stay in the real-world....

Comment

• Quote:Originally Posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
                          Oh dear ...has dammers upset you....Stay on topic now....be good.
                          Danny Cooksey[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]
                          Originally posted by quinner View Post
                          LOL........I never go off topic until some other poster changes the topic.......
                          Now, has Boris upset you.....?
                          The Nasty Boris who you supported......

Comment

Quote:Originally Posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
                            Oh dear ...has dammers upset you....Stay on topic now....be good.
                            Danny Cooksey
                            Naaa....Boris is just a nincompoop and should get the boot....I never supported him and his 350 million....a right tosser.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Naaa....Boris is just a nincompoop and should get the boot....I never supported him and his 350 million....a right tosser.
                              [/QUOTE]

So you only support conservatives that are EU lackeys.....like yourself.....You are a strange person indeed...

Comment

So you only support conservatives that are EU lackeys.....like yourself.....You are a strange person indeed...
                                I do not support nincs like him or you.....

Comment

Working...
                                X