Crompton Buildings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crompton Buildings

Hi, I'm looking for an old pal from my teenage years that I lost contact with. His name is Joe Farrelly and he used to live in Crompton Buildings. He would be in his sixties now, if he's still in the land of the living. I've tried Facebook, Linked-in and the web generally, but no luck. It's a long shot but I was wondering did anyone ever come across him, or know his family or associates?

Originally posted by Kdoc View Post
    Hi, I'm looking for an old pal from my teenage years that I lost contact with. His name is Joe Farrelly and he used to live in Crompton Buildings. He would be in his sixties now, if he's still in the land of the living. I've tried Facebook, Linked-in and the web generally, but no luck. It's a long shot but I was wondering did anyone ever come across him, or know his family or associates?
    Try IGP's County Dublin Ireland Genealogy Group on facebook, it's a closed group but all you have to do is ask to join. Great posters on there. Good luck.

Comment

Thanks Betty

Comment

[QUOTE=Kdoc;469391]Thanks Betty[/QUOTE

Kdoc your very welcome. You could also ask on Dublin of Ould fb site again closed but you only have to ask to join, if any photos exists and explain who you are looking for. I did this in Jan 18, for a shop in Capel St and almost instantly ( I kid you not) I was reunited with relatives who lived there 50/60's. Good luck.
        Last edited by Guest; 12-02-2018, 12:06 AM.

Comment

Crompton Buildings

Hi KDOC
          I made some inquiries on your behalf with a friend of mine regarding Joe Farrelly and I was told he passed away RIP Joe. spparently he has / had a sister living in Cabra Dublin .if I get any relevant info for you I will pass it on to you. Cheers . John.

Comment

Working...
          X