No announcement yet.

Home Improvements/ DIY Advice/Gardening Tips/ Cleaning/Cooking Tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i donno why insects like some people more than others...but they really love willie hes like someone with a seriously infectious disease when they get at him...im going to try this for the mossies and see what happens..

one thing that does work here to get mossies away and ive tried it..its burning one of the brown cardboard cup holders you know they hold 4 - 6 cups? well put them in a bowl and light they smoke away or simmer away..and no mossies....but dont forget to put the fire out before you go into the house lol..

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
      i donno why insects like some people more than others...but they really love willie hes like someone with a seriously infectious disease when they get at him...im going to try this for the mossies and see what happens..

one thing that does work here to get mossies away and ive tried it..its burning one of the brown cardboard cup holders you know they hold 4 - 6 cups? well put them in a bowl and light they smoke away or simmer away..and no mossies....but dont forget to put the fire out before you go into the house lol..
      Hi For a minute i thought you said they really like he,s willie

Comment

I tried the bag but the flies just landed on it!!
        MKM why could you not have discovered the burning cup holder before my visit

Comment

I know you got ate alive bigs lol.....Yea they over like him liam hahaha..they flock around him probably like women do around you heheehe

Comment

I will never sit in that type of chair again lol, I can still feel the pain and smell the ammonia aroma of the spray the chemist gave

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles View Post
              The slug pellets will do the trick all right.BTW are the kids coming over with you ?
              It's all a bit vague at the moment Bo........not even sure where I'll end up.

Comment

Working...
              X