Ireland in Viking Age

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ireland in Viking Age

Here's an article about Vikings raids in Ireland. Those were most brutal..

Were they any more brutal than those of the English invaders?

Comment

only a portion if the article is accessible unless you sign up to the site, and what
      is there doesn't mention Ireland at all as far as I can see......just Anglo-Saxons and so on.......

Comment

They also left behind Dupuytrens Contracture, Otherwise known as Viking Desease, I have it in both hands,find it difficult to play musical instruments now,been lucky so far that I don’t need an operation,wouldn’t inflict in on my worst enemy if I had one, just thought I would add that in.
        I'm a Freeborn Man of the Travellin' People

Comment

Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
          only a portion if the article is accessible unless you sign up to the site, and what
          is there doesn't mention Ireland at all as far as I can see......just Anglo-Saxons and so on.......
          Yeah.. because there is a second part ^^

Vikings raids of England part two

Comment

Originally posted by ian994 View Post
            Yeah.. because there is a second part ^^

Vikings raids of England part two
            ah.....that explains it!

Comment

Originally posted by tommie View Post
              They also left behind Dupuytrens Contracture, Otherwise known as Viking Desease, I have it in both hands,find it difficult to play musical instruments now,been lucky so far that I don’t need an operation,wouldn’t inflict in on my worst enemy if I had one, just thought I would add that in.
              Jazis Tommy I must have dupuytrens contracture because I can’t play a musical instrument either LOL

Comment

Originally posted by rasher View Post
                Jazis Tommy I must have dupuytrens contracture because I can’t play a musical instrument either LOL
                lol!

Comment

Originally posted by tommie View Post
                  never knew it by that fancy name joe, I`v had three operations in the last couple of years on both hands [`nother one is forming now], feckin nusance ,throwin a drop of water on your face in the morning your little finger would go up your nostril, very sore to live with if you d`ont get it fixed.
                  in god i trust...everyone else cash only.

Comment

Working...
                  X