No announcement yet.

Old Cabaret Greats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You were lucky to get Dickie he is supposed to be very mean I loved this mans voice I started to follow him as a teenager in the Blue Clavons I later became friends with His ex wife Nora

Comment

And of course No Show like Joe Show

Comment

Originally posted by joan mack View Post
        You were lucky to get Dickie he is supposed to be very mean I loved this mans voice I started to follow him as a teenager in the Blue Clavons I later became friends with His ex wife Nora

Great voice Joan,
        Knew the family well and my sisters knew him and Maeve very well over in the states.

Comment

Originally posted by Vico2 View Post
          Syl fox is a nice man, years ago I was running a charity event with a friend of mine and he performed for free as did Dickie Rock.
          Dickie was tops too,I played with and was a friend of his brother Brian.

Comment

Originally posted by Twobob View Post
            Heard a fella refer to him as "Bill 1 song Hughes" , still pulls the crowds though , and backed by the able 'Street Wise band '
            Wait for it - tonight, Monday, he debuts 'I Gotta Be Me' - don't miss it.....!

Comment

Originally posted by nansson View Post
              Wait for it - tonight, Monday, he debuts 'I Gotta Be Me' - don't miss it.....!
              How you doing kid?

Comment

Originally posted by tolka1 View Post
                How you doing kid?
                All well here T......I won the Lotto - but I'm not tellin' anyone

Comment

Originally posted by nansson View Post
                  All well here T......I won the Lotto - but I'm not tellin' anyone
                  I won it before ya....but Im not tellin anyone either...
                  It is what it is.

Comment

Believe Matt Monroe done a stint in ' The Drake Inn ' many moons ago .

Comment

Working...
                    X