Cliff Richard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cliff Richard

I see that cliff is coming to Ireland soon to perform and i can't understand why anyone would pay money to see him. Again we have a classical example of Irish people with Alzheimer's because the last time he appeared in Ireland he was accused of miming,his answer was the reason he was miming was because he could not sing and dance at the one time.Cliff is a singer and not a dancer and people went to hear him singing.My advice to him is if Irish people are stupid enough to go to his show is to sing the songs and mime the dancing.

A fool and their money ................ .

Comment

i would rather have hot needles pokes in my eyeballs than go see that GIT!

Comment

I didn't know Cliff Richard ever mimed on stage. I went to see him years ago and really enjoyed the show. I once met him and gotta say I found him to be cold and unfriendly [no cameras about]. The late Cilla Black was the complete opposite, warm, smiling and very friendly. Not a camera in sight either. I think any performer who mimes is cheating the fans and I would definately steer clear if I learned they were going to mime.

Comment

I suppose People have to make a ''song and dance'' about something
          Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Originally posted by paudge View Post
            I didn't know Cliff Richard ever mimed on stage. I went to see him years ago and really enjoyed the show. I once met him and gotta say I found him to be cold and unfriendly [no cameras about]. The late Cilla Black was the complete opposite, warm, smiling and very friendly. Not a camera in sight either. I think any performer who mimes is cheating the fans and I would definately steer clear if I learned they were going to mime.
            Paudge i think ive told so many times the story of my meeting him in an airport in portugal....fecker.....ignorant sod...and he when he bumped into me.....trying to push me out of his way goes...you know who i am dont you.....and i really didnt lol....anyways after that i never forgot the fecker...no cameras sure bring out the other side eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
              Paudge i think ive told so many times the story of my meeting him in an airport in portugal....fecker.....ignorant sod...and he when he bumped into me.....trying to push me out of his way goes...you know who i am dont you.....and i really didnt lol....anyways after that i never forgot the fecker...no cameras sure bring out the other side eh?
              You should have said , oh yes I know who you are, a rude ignorant git!

Comment

Id love to go back to that day marie id make a holy show of the ignorant shyte

Comment

If you 'really didn't'... how do you know now it was him ??
                  Everything is self-evident.

Comment

" It's so funny how we don't sing anymore " .

Comment

Would you trust a person who

That they would remain a batchelor boy , then got a living doll , locked her up in a trunk , wired her for sound and then took her on a summer holiday ?
                      Say no more

Comment

Originally posted by Andy B View Post
                        Would you trust a person who

That they would remain a batchelor boy , then got a living doll , locked her up in a trunk , wired her for sound and then took her on a summer holiday ?
                        Say no more
                        Would he HARRY her in a WEBB of intrigue.......

Comment

Just a shadow of his former self!

Comment

Originally posted by Andy B View Post
                            Just a shadow of his former self!

What a CARRIE on....

Comment

I have a sister-in -law who worships the ground he walks on. She's been a fan of his for more than 50 years, maybe 60 years. [she's 67 now] Wont hear a bad word said about him, wont believe he's gay, not that she has anything against gays. I honestly think she's a little bit in love with him, goes to see him whenever he comes to Ireland, goes over to England to see him, has met him and never found him to be rude or cold, smiling and friendly is how she found him. I really think she sees what she wants to see as regards Cliff. Now I gotta admit I do admire the way he looked after himself, stayed clean, avoided the drugs and drink and sex scene, looks good and puts on a good show [the miming is a big surprise to me] While he doesn't sell as many records as he once did he still packs the stadiums when he gigs, he deserves to be admired for lasting so long in the pop business. As a person I do dislike him, not a very nice manner at all.

Comment

Working...
                              X