This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cogito View Post

Sean Tracy ? He was shot dead by the Auxiliaries in Talbot Street - the other three survived the conflict...
    Or Michael Brennan... the other two survivors became Fianna Fail TDs...
    Everything is self-evident.

Comment

Thread renamed... and 'psychopath' posts moved to a new thread... so, half the problem solved... grump.

Sean Tracy ? He was shot dead by the Auxiliaries in Talbot Street - the other three survived the conflict...
      We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

Originally Posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER
        Back to business.....Hit men...Seamus Robinson Sean Treacy Dan Breen who were included to help out Mick McDonnell's team for the go at Lord French at Ashtown, and Mick Brennan.
        Trivia; Who was the odd man out in this pic ?.

Quote Cogito;

Good answer but not what I was thinking.

Comment

Or Michael Brennan... the other two survivors became Fianna Fail TDs...
          Another good answer....but alas you'll have to get yer thinkin cap straightened up. Your next answer might be the right one...lol.

It gets worse.........

A similar pic.....now with two ODD men out....why ?.
          Attached Files

Comment

That Paddy Daly added in ?

Comment

Not Daley...Why is there two ODD men out ?.
              Yer takin an awful long time lookin it up...De ye give in ? Or are ye still lookin.

A fuzzy pic of 3 Black n Tans identified by Liam Tobin's Intelligence Unit in Crow Street.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
                Not Daley...Why is there two ODD men out ?.
                Yer takin an awful long time lookin it up...De ye give in ? Or are ye still lookin.
                Oh... I give up ... why are there two odd men out ? And who's the extra bloke I thought was Daly ? Not Martin Savage from Ashtown ... ?

Comment

Oh... I give up ... why are there two odd men out ? And who's the extra bloke I thought was Daly ? Not Martin Savage from Ashtown ... ?
                  Ahh Jayz yer diggin a bigger hole now..Just knew I shudda gone te Herbies.

Comment

Okay then... three of them were at Knocklong - and Collins sent them out to Ashtown with The Squad... which leaves Brennan and the other fellah... am I getting warm ?

Comment

Okay then... three of them were at Knocklong - and Collins sent them out to Ashtown with The Squad... which leaves Brennan and the other fellah... am I getting warm ?
                      Ah now yer talkin....hope ye have a fresh coffee and a full pack of woodbines...Yer warmish... OK....
                      4 of them were at Knocklong.
                      3 of them were asked by the boss Mick Mc Donnell to fill some gaps in the Ashtown job because his regulars were indisposed.

Brennan and the 'other fella' are the odd ones out ok...but other reasons than above.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by DAMNTHEWEATHER; 15-12-2012, 11:23 PM.

Comment

Eh... three of them - Tracy, Breen and Robinson were at Soloheadbeg... still warm ?

Comment

Eh... three of them - Tracy, Breen and Robinson were at Soloheadbeg... still warm ?
                          Warm as toast...Knocklong 3 plus the 'other fella' at Soloheadbeg.....still not the answer though.
                          Last edited by DAMNTHEWEATHER; 16-12-2012, 12:09 AM.

Comment

I mean 3 or even 4 at Solohead would be too easy for ye...yer a wily oul historian ye know and too fly for the easy ones. Though I might have nobbled ya on this one.
                            Attached Files

Comment

One of Michael's most trusted Lieutenants...Liam Tobin was head of the Intelligence Unit based in Crow Street....later a pall bearer at his boss's funeral.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Joe was dedicated to MC...and took the brunt of his frustration throughout...but never let him down. A true right hand man.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X