chit chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dinny View Post

Orthotics ...I looked them up , cost 75 euro in shops ....so they would have been bought wholesale by the podiatrist a lot cheaper.....
    When I got them they were made to measure from a type of cast and then they were made in Cork from the cast. I’m sure you can buy ready made ones too.

Comment

Even the Met office were caught out...they had a yellow rain warning for Dublin and surrounding area's
      I use wunderground website, daily hourly and 10 day forecast and you can choose the station closest to you, I could see how the week was going from Monday, even my son knew there was snow due as he goes wild camping and was busy getting ready in the week

Comment

• Must look it up so ....going away soon...
        The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

Must look it up so ....going away soon...
          just use the map to get where you want to see
          Dublin Weather Forecasts. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Dublin area.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigby View Post

I use wunderground website, daily hourly and 10 day forecast and you can choose the station closest to you, I could see how the week was going from Monday, even my son knew there was snow due as he goes wild camping and was busy getting ready in the week
            I looked at wunderground website and virtually every other weather website on the web....they all said it would be cloudy and raining in Bordeaux on Friday / Saturday / Sunday........so we both took raincoats and mrs D also took a umbrella ...and some heavy cloths with us.....we were there 6 days ....everyday was at least 20 degrees , lovely sunshine , and we didn't see a drop of rain in the 6 days.......Weather Sites my Arse....

Comment

Mrs D has been suffering from an injury to her heel for a few weeks now...she has been to the doctor on a couple occasions but to no avail....it's so bad now that she is really suffering when she is walking. Just back from taking her to a podiatrist ...who examined it and taped it up and gave her a pair of orthotics......and it cost 280 euro's........I'm in the wrong job...
              Didn't work either, Mrs D was back again yesterday , has to have a course of shock treatment on her heel....at 100 euro a go....lovely

Comment

• Dear Simon, who exactly took our flag!!

Comment

Working...
                X