Dublinforum.net - Forum  

Go Back   Dublinforum.net - Forum > Topic Boards > Health

Old Yesterday, 07:33 PM
Bizzy Buddy

Hope all goes well and thing settle down Jembo....we cant have you missing out on these aulwans on these sex driven cruises now can we..

Hope too alls ok tommie......that how it is when you get to 39, down hill all the bloomin way lol..

Ed ive a slew of existing conditions and several times ive had to be airlifted by insurance companies back to toronto..over the years i found the best travel insurance and most reasonable was with the royal bank.....

Did i mention..one of the drugs i was on for nerve pain made me sleepwalk???? lyrica....and considering i couldnt put my feet to the ground that was a huge issue...so in my sleep i took a sky dive from the couch right over the coffee table and did my rotator cuff in.....never bloomin rains but it pours..in my house anyways
Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old Yesterday, 08:43 PM

[QUOTE=Mykidsmom;470230]Hope all goes well and thing settle down Jembo....we cant have you missing out on these aulwans on these sex driven cruises now can we..

With the blue rinse gone out of fashion it's getting difficult to tell their age. But.... you can usually tell if they are looking for a bit of ship boarding, or treasure hunting. They would be better off investing in a metal detector as far as i'm concerned. I had one aulwan banging on my cabin door once. The ships security officer saved me from a fate worse than death.
Old Yesterday, 08:54 PM
Silent Poster

[QUOTE=jembo;470242]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mykidsmom View Post
Hope all goes well and thing settle down Jembo....we cant have you missing out on these aulwans on these sex driven cruises now can we..

With the blue rinse gone out of fashion it's getting difficult to tell their age. But.... you can usually tell if they are looking for a bit of ship boarding, or treasure hunting. They would be better off investing in a metal detector as far as i'm concerned. I had one aulwan banging on my cabin door once. The ships security officer saved me from a fate worse than death.
Wud ye stop braggin ourra dat JBo....more like you bangin on the oul wans door...an them havin te drag ye offa her lmao...locked up in cells fer the night.......

Happy trapping M8....manys a good tune played on an oul fiddle.....Go for the horn rimmed glasses wans.....Just remember te take yer saw te bed wicha....so's ye can saw yer arm off te escape in the mornin...without waking her up....lol.

In keeping with the thread eh.... Saw arm off an all dat....
Old Yesterday, 09:08 PM

Quote:

Hope too alls ok tommie......that how it is when you get to 39, down hill all the bloomin way lol..

Ed ive a slew of existing conditions and several times ive had to be airlifted by insurance companies back to toronto..over the years i found the best travel insurance and most reasonable was with the royal bank.....

Did i mention..one of the drugs i was on for nerve pain made me sleepwalk???? lyrica....and considering i couldnt put my feet to the ground that was a huge issue...so in my sleep i took a sky dive from the couch right over the coffee table and did my rotator cuff in.....never bloomin rains but it pours..in my house anyways

Helen there was a big debate here a couple of years ago about banning " Lyrica" .....seems the side effects are terrible ....and when you start to come off them you have to ween yourself of them.....I know mrs Dinny refused to take them after an operation a couple of years ago
Old Yesterday, 09:42 PM
Bizzy Buddy

Jesus jembo...where the feck were these wans when you were 16 with raging hormones.....life isnt fair is it....in our day ya had to get married to have sex..these wans are making up for it heheheh..

Dinny its the most disgusting horrid drug on the market....I went on it in december because the lupus went into the central nerve system...horrid pain that nothing cept the lyrica fixed...it did work..but at a price...i spent the month hallucinating.....i saw bees constantly flying in and out of the christmas tree...a piece of artwork in the living room followed me around the house..and id be sitting on the couch....then zoom fall asleep and fall off the couch.....no warning...but your right....weaning off it was the worst...reason i had to get off it was cos i needed stents in in january and angioplasty and they thought this would fix the nerve pain.....(didnt) so thats when the sleep walking started...and why i ended up having to sleep on the pull out bed in the basement..it was safer...one night i woke as i was falling and how i had my glasses on is no ones business...but i woke to them smashing on my face as i hit it off the ground...more horrific hallucinations and of course the sleep walking...im terrified of this drug..id soon have the foot taken off than take it again..theres another one calle gabapentin...which is equally as bad...cept that just made me seem like id smokes 2lbs of dope in 15 mins lol..... the price of getting old i guess
Old Yesterday, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Jesus jembo...where the feck were these wans when you were 16 with raging hormones.....life isnt fair is it....in our day ya had to get married to have sex..these wans are making up for it heheheh..

Dinny its the most disgusting horrid drug on the market....I went on it in december because the lupus went into the central nerve system...horrid pain that nothing cept the lyrica fixed...it did work..but at a price...i spent the month hallucinating.....i saw bees constantly flying in and out of the christmas tree...a piece of artwork in the living room followed me around the house..and id be sitting on the couch....then zoom fall asleep and fall off the couch.....no warning...but your right....weaning off it was the worst...reason i had to get off it was cos i needed stents in in january and angioplasty and they thought this would fix the nerve pain.....(didnt) so thats when the sleep walking started...and why i ended up having to sleep on the pull out bed in the basement..it was safer...one night i woke as i was falling and how i had my glasses on is no ones business...but i woke to them smashing on my face as i hit it off the ground...more horrific hallucinations and of course the sleep walking...im terrified of this drug..id soon have the foot taken off than take it again..theres another one calle gabapentin...which is equally as bad...cept that just made me seem like id smokes 2lbs of dope in 15 mins lol..... the price of getting old i guess

That's horrendous Helen.....it is a horrible drug......actually I was talking to a girl a couple of weeks ago , she's maybe in her mid to late 30's.....and she suffers with" Lymes Disease" and she is taking a rather large dose of Lyrica a day ......and she said they were a great help to her
Old Yesterday, 09:52 PM
Bizzy Buddy

shes one of the lucky ones....my girlfriend has been on it for years too..she has CIDP and shes never had a side effect....ever....as i said and i mean it....if it comes to lyrica or the foot..the foot goes....no question... it affects the brain too much...because i kept blanking out...im terrified to be alone....and you know generally nothing bothers me...lyrica does lol
Old Yesterday, 11:14 PM

Quote:
shes one of the lucky ones....my girlfriend has been on it for years too..she has CIDP and shes never had a side effect....ever....as i said and i mean it....if it comes to lyrica or the foot..the foot goes....no question... it affects the brain too much...because i kept blanking out...im terrified to be alone....and you know generally nothing bothers me...lyrica does lol
OMG Helen that's tough. Are u not taking the cannabis oil?
Old Today, 01:16 AM
Bizzy Buddy

the cannabis oil and smokey is great for every kind of pain suzie including the lupus flare up itself......(i for some reason never get high on it) but the one thing it doesnt work for is nerve pain well not for me anyways...it triggers off the nerve pain to be honest....so i havent used it in months now