Baldoyle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baldoyle

'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

great vids rashers, I lived in baldoyle for nine years in the 70s.
    in god i trust...everyone else cash only.

Comment

Originally posted by cosmo View Post
      great vids rashers, I lived in baldoyle for nine years in the 70s.
      I loved the area. One of my hangouts before it got all built up. Though I've been known to drop into the Racecourse to meet up with family now and then.
      'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Comment

rashers,

we moved from ballyer in 74 to baldoyle before any of the shops or racecourse pub was built. I was out of work one time and I got a laberours job on the building of the racecourse lounge. our house backed on to the yard wall of the pub, it was the closest to home job I ever had, just jump the back garden wall and I was in. I remember when it was being built , Christy taylor [builder/owner] said he would only keep it for one year....he still has it ??, it turned out to be a goldmine. they were a building family and just took a punt on a pub.
        in god i trust...everyone else cash only.

Comment

I live close to Baldoyle Donaghmede just around the corner, Its nice to live twenty minutes from the coast and my Girls attended St Mary's school Baldoyle, My Boys played football on the fields and I attended both Graingers and the Racecourse pub on many occasions,. The arrival of Lydl made it so much more popular Now Dunnes stores in Donaghmede Shopping Centre have serious competition and its great for the residents

Comment

My Six year old Grandson singing Carols in Donagmede shopping Centre the sad looking boy first to your right on screen. He had just got a punch from a girl because he was obstructing her lol!
            Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X