Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• son won £15

Comment

• If I wasn’t sad enough after losing 30 euro on the race, I then had to look at Michael O Leary raising the trophy as the winning owner.

Comment

• Originally posted by rasher View Post
        If I wasn’t sad enough after losing 30 euro on the race, I then had to look at Michael O Leary raising the trophy as the winning owner.
        I should try and get a refund from him seeing he's in good humour
        The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

• Originally posted by dinny View Post
          I should try and get a refund from him seeing he's in good humour
          Best of luck with that one .

Comment

If I wasn’t sad enough after losing 30 euro on the race, I then had to look at Michael O Leary raising the trophy as the winning owner.
            Holymuddera....ahh sure have another go on Monday yill be grand for the big payout whatever ye back 2/-.
            We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
              Holymuddera....ahh sure have another go on Monday yill be grand for the big payout whatever ye back 2/-.
              D.T.W.you are confusing me with Twobob,sure I don’t have two cents after Saturday.

Comment

• Ah well , it's about the participation ...me bollo , delighted for the jockey Davy Russell , his 1st winner in the race .

Comment

D.T.W.you are confusing me with Twobob,sure I don’t have two cents after Saturday.
                  LMAO...I did confuse rasher ...coz it was racing I put 2/- at the end lol...So the same message without the 2/- in it... Dat oultimers again eh...what can I say....mind you it was after four this morn...
                  We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

• At last , did a gi-gi earlier on , coincidental bet name sake , had it at 18/1 , returned at 10/1 .

Comment

• Holy shit , didn't notice this one going yesterday . https://mobile.timeform.com/paddy-po...18-08-20/223/8

Comment

• Me gets a letter yesterday for jury duty …….me sees a horse going today called Jury Duty , 420 at Listowel …………..sure ya have to .

Comment

• Originally posted by Twobob View Post
                          Me gets a letter yesterday for jury duty …….me sees a horse going today called Jury Duty , 420 at Listowel …………..sure ya have to .
                          Interesting coincidence

Comment

• Originally posted by Vico2 View Post
                            Interesting coincidence
                            Stranger still , the horse that won the previous race was called Prosecution 6/1 , ……... my one was a donkey .

Comment

• Originally posted by Twobob View Post
                              Stranger still , the horse that won the previous race was called Prosecution 6/1 , ……... my one was a donkey .
                              I suppose it would be worse if it had been persecution Twobob

Comment

• Originally posted by Vico2 View Post
                                I suppose it would be worse if it had been persecution Twobob
                                Feel like I am being ….. .

Comment

Working...
                                X