No announcement yet.

Marriage cert for 1903 Dublin south

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can you just print off birth certs?????? im wondering if i can find my daughters......

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
      can you just print off birth certs?????? im wondering if i can find my daughters......
      I doubt copying it would be good enough is she needs it for something official, Helen. You'd need to apply to the General Records Office for a copy.

Comment

The Irishgenealogy site has released more records online

Births Marriage and Deaths
        See attachment for updated years

The site is slightly slow at the moment ...

This Irish Government supported, official web site, is dedicated to helping you in your search for records of family history for past generations.
        Attached Files

Comment

Most of you will probably know that if you cant find a birth as its only up to 1918 look for a death....especially for young children...Has to be one of the best free sites going

Comment

Also Family search Ireland is good, its an LDS Mormon site, births are given up to 1958 but with limited information

Comment

Originally posted by kellier View Post
              Also Family search Ireland is good, its an LDS Mormon site, births are given up to 1958 but with limited information
              Lucky for me i did a lot of the searching when they had the births up to the late 50's ...then someone ratted lol

The old lds was much better....i find it gives too many results now on a search...but its free and we can't complain

Comment

Working...
              X