The Barnet Bugle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Suzieq View Post
    Good luck with the move km. We have an offer on a house not far from us, waiting for it to be accepted. I have started de cluttering things here. More de cluttering to come soon, hope I can get it done before Xmas at least. We have set the wheels in motion to sell the house back to Dublin City council. Yes Helen all the sale/legal stuff takes time over here. My younger brother had an offer on a house in portrane since before Xmas last year, it was accepted but the legal stuff delayed things til now. They hope to move in before Christmas as renovations are currently underway. He & his family are living in mam's at the moment as he is now letting out his apartment as of last week.
    good luck with it all suzie. as well as de-cluttering i have already packed loads of stuff and cleared out the loft. the stuff is mostly in the shed now, awaiting the Big Day. It's amazing how little you can get by with short-term......
    Last edited by KatieMorag; 12-11-2017, 11:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
      good luck with it all suzie. as well as de-cluttering i have already packed loads of stuff and cleared out the loft. the stuff is mostly in the shed now, awaiting the Big Day. It's amazing how little you can get by with short-term......
      Yes I know. Thx again, hope it all goes well for you. Xx
      UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by dinny View Post
        My daughter went to view a small starter home today...on offer for 300,000.euro
        when she arrived the price had gone to 340k ...viewers were outbidding each other trying to get it.....there's no hope for young people trying to get on the property ladder in Dublin
        Daughter just rang me screaming down the phone I thought there was something wrong....turned out her offer on a house has been accepted....she's delighted to say the least
        The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

Daughter just rang me screaming down the phone I thought there was something wrong....turned out her offer on a house has been accepted....she's delighted to say the least
          brilliant dinny, i'm delighted for her. meanwhile back at the ranch (as tb would say) i've had the all clear on my new house, nothing too awful, though it does need several repairs but it's all doable.

Comment

brilliant dinny, i'm delighted for her. meanwhile back at the ranch (as tb would say) i've had the all clear on my new house, nothing too awful, though it does need several repairs but it's all doable.
            That's great news Katie.....bet your over the moon and can't wait to make the move

Comment

Great news Dinny....so difficult for young people trying to get a home nowadays....

Comment

Well done Katie...

Comment

• Originally posted by barefoot View Post
                  Great news Dinny....so difficult for young people trying to get a home nowadays....
                  Thanks BF......But she had to pay 60k more than her budget allowed....no need to tell you were that money came from

Comment

• Sure I know Dinny but it's worth it when you see them settled. Nice Christmas present for her...lol. We used the 3 grand gift by 4 and got a few rellies to do the same...

Comment

Thanks BF......But she had to pay 60k more than her budget allowed....no need to tell you were that money came from
                      yes but we all know you're minted dinny

Comment

yes but we all know you're minted dinny
                        Totally....

Comment

• Originally posted by barefoot View Post
                          Sure I know Dinny but it's worth it when you see them settled. Nice Christmas present for her...lol. We used the 3 grand gift by 4 and got a few rellies to do the same...
                          Just as well her partner's Dad has deeper pockets than me....lol

Comment

• its a crying shame the way house prices are now...here every house almost goes on a bidding war....which means you can expect to pay $60,000 plus extra for it..and no way are these houses worth the price..glad she got her house though dinny..i can imagine the excitement

Comment

• Dinny , delighted for your daughter: .... Katie , also for you that your'e sorted , enjoy your'e new decorating .
                              Last edited by Twobob; 15-11-2017, 03:35 PM.

Comment

• Dinny that is great news about your daughter, even if she did pay over the odds, at least she has got onto the property ladder.

Comment

Working...
                                X