• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cogito View Post
    Tettenhall Tattler ?
    possibly Tribune.......

Comment

• speaking of 70s bands, i viewed a house in shard end, brum on wednesday which was just around the corner from where jeff lynne of elo grew up. it's a sort of one-horse town of ex-council houses and about 5 shops. must have been even smaller when jeff lived there.......

Comment

• Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
        speaking of 70s bands, i viewed a house in shard end, brum on wednesday which was just around the corner from where jeff lynne of elo grew up. it's a sort of one-horse town of ex-council houses and about 5 shops. must have been even smaller when jeff lived there.......
        That's a sign Katie ... ' Traveling ' Wilbury's , go for it .

Comment

• Originally posted by Twobob View Post
          That's a sign Katie ... ' Traveling ' Wilbury's , go for it .
          nah......liked the house but not the area.....as i said there was nothing really there......

Comment

possibly Tribune.......
            Telegraph.... for the brexiteers.
            Everything is self-evident.

Comment

• Originally posted by cogito View Post
              Telegraph.... for the brexiteers.
              hadn't thought of that. or i could keep the musical theme......trumpet.
              yes, i like that. The Tettenhall Trumpet.

on 2nd thoughts that's a bit too much like Trump.

Comment

Bugle... Trumpet... The Skib could live with that. I'll put it to the board.
                Everything is self-evident.

Comment

Trumpet , oh Christ no .........just think about it .

Comment

Definitely avoid the Trumpet Katie

Comment

fun? if you like stress and uncertainty, i suppose........maybe the procedure is different in Canada........i'm terrified my buyers will pull out.......
                      yes im sorta a drama whore lol......but seriously is that a fear that could happen...the buyers pulling out? or is it just your fear....the sales and purchase of homes here is very smooth...you get a buyer and agree on a date of sale..and basically you can close whenever you want...my big thing with moves is bloomin packing downsizing and hoping we dont get snowed on cos all our moves have generally been in the winter lol

Comment

• My daughter went to view a small starter home today...on offer for 300,000.euro
                        when she arrived the price had gone to 340k ...viewers were outbidding each other trying to get it.....there's no hope for young people trying to get on the property ladder in Dublin
                        The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

• Originally posted by dinny View Post
                          My daughter went to view a small starter home today...on offer for 300,000.euro
                          when she arrived the price had gone to 340k ...viewers were outbidding each other trying to get it.....there's no hope for young people trying to get on the property ladder in Dublin
                          Absolutely disgraceful .........and scary as shit also .

Comment

• Originally posted by Twobob View Post
                            Absolutely disgraceful .........and scary as shit also .
                            It is disgraceful, I agree. Trying to buy a house it appears you don't know where you stand from one week to another.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
                              yes im sorta a drama whore lol......but seriously is that a fear that could happen...the buyers pulling out? or is it just your fear....the sales and purchase of homes here is very smooth...you get a buyer and agree on a date of sale..and basically you can close whenever you want...my big thing with moves is bloomin packing downsizing and hoping we dont get snowed on cos all our moves have generally been in the winter lol
                              yes, they can pull out at any time up till exchange of contracts. Then there's about 2 weeks until completion, which is basically the day you move.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vico2 View Post
                                Definitely avoid the Trumpet Katie
                                well trump won't be around forever.......

Comment

Working...
                                X