2017 Deaths (so far)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Napper Tandy View Post
    I watched him recently in "The Virgin Soldiers".

RIP Hywel Bennett
    He was on last night on Talking Pictures ( ch 343) in Endless Night .

Comment

Rhinestone Cowboy singer Glen Campbell has died at the age of 81 after "a long and courageous battle" with Alzheimer's disease, his family said.

"It is with the heaviest of hearts that we announce the passing of our beloved husband, father, grandfather," their statement said.

The legendary guitarist announced his Alzheimer's diagnosis in 2011.

A self-taught prodigy, he rose from an impoverished childhood in Arkansas to sell 45 million records.

Comment

Just a reminder of his considerable talents

RIP Glen

Comment

There was a programme on not to far back , filmed him and family while going through his illness , very touching have to say , not to forget either , thousands of other not so famous family's ......a terrible terrible illness .

Comment

R.I.P. Glen Campbell
            The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

so sad.....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HFCuBLAjXo

Comment

Another of the greats gone. May he rest in Peace.

Comment

Anita Singh ( Telegraph )

18 August 2017 • 4:37pm

TV veteran Sir Bruce Forsyth has died at the age of 89, his manager has said.

The statement read: "It is with great sadness that the Forsyth family announce that Sir Bruce passed away this afternoon, peacefully at his home surrounded by his wife Wilnelia and all his children.

"A couple of weeks ago, a friend visited him and asked him what he had been doing these last eighteen months.

"With a twinkle in his eye, he responded "I've been very, very busy... being ill!" Unfortunately, not long after this, his health deteriorated and he contracted bronchial pneumonia."

His manager added: "The family would like to express their thanks to the many people who have sent cards and letters to Bruce wishing him well over his long illness and know that they will share in part, the great, great loss they feel.

"There will be no further comment at the moment and it would be much appreciated if the privacy of Sir Bruce's family is respected at this most difficult time."

Comment

R.I.P. Bruce Forsyth

Comment

• R.I.P.he will be dancing with the stars

Comment

• RIP Brucie

Comment

• Good game good game .

Comment

• R.I.P. Jerry Lewis......91

Comment

• Originally posted by dinny View Post
                              R.I.P. Jerry Lewis......91
                              RIP Jerry Lewis, will his infamous movie "The Day the Clown Cried" now get released?

Comment

• Originally posted by Napper Tandy View Post
                                RIP Jerry Lewis, will his infamous movie "The Day the Clown Cried" now get released?
                                Please no more movies by one of the hammyist actors that ever lived

Comment

Working...
                                X