Gay byrne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pammy View Post
    I dont think this is the place to air stuff on Gay.......
    Where would you suggest, behind the new "mens" toilets ??
    Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is mystery, Today is a gift.

Comment

Originally posted by sheelbee View Post
      Where would you suggest, behind the new "mens" toilets ??
      Meet ya there in ten.,.,
      It is what it is.

Comment

Meet ya there in ten.,.,
        Hurry....i'm bursting.....

Comment

Originally posted by sheelbee View Post
          Hurry....i'm bursting.....
          Ah will not use the poe
          It is what it is.

Comment

Ah will not use the poe
            Waited all night for the "inside track" and you never turned up.........not amused...

Comment

There is somethin on Gay......wonder will it materialise.....
              He's pulled out... what did you have on him Pam ??!!
              Everything is self-evident.

Comment

Gay byrne

he is gone at last the joke is over . I say good riddance to bad rubbish.2 gays gone one more to go.

FAT BURNS... OR ...TREESA GREEN ...for president

Comment

They've made such a joke of the election to the presidency that it wouldn't surprise me if Dustin announced he was in the running.
                  'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Comment

Originally posted by Rashers View Post
                    They've made such a joke of the election to the presidency that it wouldn't surprise me if Dustin announced he was in the running.
                    ya must have missed that announcement Rashers lol, he announced it just prior to Christmas last but then situations changed rofl

Comment

Originally posted by Womblemum View Post
                      ya must have missed that announcement Rashers lol, he announced it just prior to Christmas last but then situations changed rofl
                      Somebody (possibly Sheel) made the suggestion earlier that Jedward should run. two for the price of one, and as they are both half-wits that should cut down on staffing costs.
                      noli illegitimi carborundum

Comment

They may be half-wits, but they are now millionaires.

Comment

Originally posted by Diddler View Post
                          They may be half-wits, but they are now millionaires.
                          Lets hope their accountant went to a different school than Gaybo's did.
                          noli illegitimi carborundum

Comment

the joke goes on

Now we have your man michaal mc muirasomething and charlie sheen
                            this is getting beyond a joke . A two bit actor and a motor mouth ex gaelic commantater 81 yrs of age .Here we go again with this crap i am consulting with my family and my advisers .For what it,s worth here,s my advice ...GET LOST THE LOT OF YES.

Comment

Originally posted by antmel View Post
                              Now we have your man michaal mc muirasomething and charlie sheen
                              this is getting beyond a joke . A two bit actor and a motor mouth ex gaelic commantater 81 yrs of age .Here we go again with this crap i am consulting with my family and my advisers .For what it,s worth here,s my advice ...GET LOST THE LOT OF YES.
                              I heard somebody mention Martin Sheen alright but I dont belive it was himself. At least I havnt seen any comment from him confirming his interest. As for Micheal O'Muircheartaigh. While he may well be able to talk the hind legs off an ass, isnt that what his Job called for? so motor mouth is in my mind an insult to a very honest and genuine man. Most of what he says makes very good sense and apart from yourself apparently, he enjoys a huge amount of respect from the Irish people whom he connects with more than anyone else being mentioned in this farsical race. For his own sake and the sake of his Family I hope he declines the nomination. He has already given of himself to the nation and at almost 81, I belive is entitled to a peaceful retirement. But if he feels he wants to contribute more I couldnt think of a better representative.

Comment

Originally posted by Ballinamoe View Post
                                I heard somebody mention Martin Sheen alright but I dont belive it was himself. At least I havnt seen any comment from him confirming his interest. As for Micheal O'Muircheartaigh. While he may well be able to talk the hind legs off an ass, isnt that what his Job called for? so motor mouth is in my mind an insult to a very honest and genuine man. Most of what he says makes very good sense and apart from yourself apparently, he enjoys a huge amount of respect from the Irish people whom he connects with more than anyone else being mentioned in this farsical race. For his own sake and the sake of his Family I hope he declines the nomination. He has already given of himself to the nation and at almost 81, I belive is entitled to a peaceful retirement. But if he feels he wants to contribute more I couldnt think of a better representative.
                                This Martin Sheen thing I believe was started by 2 Jags John Prescott ex Labour MP and part time actor (like Bertram Wilberforce) and has "no legs" as for MOH my thoughts are already expressed here.....

Comment

Working...
                                X