X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good morning all, no unfortunately I didn't see the sunset Twobob

Comment

• Good Morning everyone. I was watering my garden last night quite late and yes the sunset was glorious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twobob View Post
        Morning Dinny ...... was shown a photo of yesterdays evening sunset , any of ye see it ..... stunning would be an understatement .
        Seen it tb.....beautiful......Was over in Stoneybatter earlier this morning that was an eyeful as well
        The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

• Originally posted by dinny View Post
          Just back from dropping off Mrs D and 3 of her friends to a gig to see Ireland's leading Medium & Clairvoyant ......and i'm alone for the night ....boo hoo
          As someone who is into Spiritualism, I am courious to know the name of the Medium, please. TIA.

Comment

• My daughter just rang me to say she was standing looking out her front window , there was a young girl standing at the bus stop across the from her house ..and a car seemed to lose control and mounted the footpath and straight into the girl and she was crushed and pinned to the bus shelter , she had to be cut out of the shelter by the fire brigade and taken away in an ambulance ....the poor girl.....my daughter is not the better of it and is very shaken .

Comment

• My daughter just rang me to say she was standing looking out her front window , there was a young girl standing at the bus stop across the from her house ..and a car seemed to lose control and mounted the footpath and straight into the girl and she was crushed and pinned to the bus shelter , she had to be cut out of the shelter by the fire brigade and taken away in an ambulance ....the poor girl.....my daughter is not the better of it and is very shaken.......,.,

Comment

• That is very sad Dinny, your not safe anywhere, I do hope she is alright. I see a twelve year old in Finglas hung himself because of bullying on TikTok. Its a strange world

Comment

• Originally posted by joan mack View Post
                  That is very sad Dinny, your not safe anywhere, I do hope she is alright. I see a twelve year old in Finglas hung himself because of bullying on TikTok. Its a strange world
                  12 years old , how tragic .....I'm glad I grew up when we has nothing only our imagination

Comment

• So am I Dinny, poor child

Comment

• The lady struck at the bus stop is doing well, Her injuries are not life threatening Thank God
                      Last edited by joan mack; 19-06-2022, 10:56 AM.

Comment

• Seemingly a woman driver and a bee flew into the car and she lost control and nearly killed a young girl

Comment

• Morning ...

Comment

• Good Morning everyone. Still cloudy. My son is still complaining about the heat in Spain, It must have missed us

Comment

• Good morning all. We seem to have escaped the heatwave too Joan, but who wants that kind of stifling heat anyway? We'd only be moaning about it! Fairly warm today and a bit of sun, perfect weather. Supposed to be warmer tomorrow. I keep sing "Come Out ye Black &Tans", must be withdrawal!

Comment

• Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
                                Good morning all. We seem to have escaped the heatwave too Joan, but who wants that kind of stifling heat anyway? We'd only be moaning about it! Fairly warm today and a bit of sun, perfect weather. Supposed to be warmer tomorrow. I keep sing "Come Out ye Black &Tans", must be withdrawal!
                                Institutionalized me thinks .

Comment

Working...
                                X