This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Morning/Good Night/ Hello

It's late here....the sunrise is nearly upon me....good night.
    I believe in.......
  • Answer selected by bojangles at 07-01-2024, 09:56 PM.

Morning to ye all , to true Bo , give me this type of morning instead of the dull / rainy ones anytime .

Comment

morning boxie...busy day here....being dumped...packing and then going to the dump lol..

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
        morning boxie...busy day here....being dumped...packing and then going to the dump lol..
        Morning Helen I hope the forum doesn't dump you any more.
        Such is life - Ned Kelly

Comment

awww well...first time in my life i got dumped hehehe..and my ego got around it by remembering all the times i did the dumping and i felt empathy lol ^5

has it been busy here?

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
            awww well...first time in my life i got dumped hehehe..and my ego got around it by remembering all the times i did the dumping and i felt empathy lol ^5

has it been busy here?
            Not exactly Times Square but it's early days yet. Anyway, I thought we were keeping this just in case DCC stuffed us around again? Not to worry we've got two forums to post on for the present. Alan from Dublin.ie PM'd me wanting to know where you'd gone.
            Such is life - Ned Kelly

Comment

yea i just got some emails asking me for the link here.....now things are sorted out with the dumping..i'll pretty much stay around online and hopefully get some chats in lol..make the tea lol

Comment

A beautiful Good Morning to all of the beautiful people on this fantastic forum.

( Can't wait until I am in a position to join in fully with all of you )
                Last edited by bojangles; 24-02-2022, 09:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bang Bang View Post
                  A beautiful Good Morning to all of the beautiful people on this fantastic forum.

( Can't wait until I am in a position to join in fully with all of you )
                  Neither can we Roddy, g'day to you mate.
                  Such is life - Ned Kelly

Comment

Good Morning all,good to be here

Comment

Morning all!!!! Good it's not......ah I shouldn't complain we have had such amazing weather up to now......think I'll do a stew for dinner today....does that mean it's officially winter????

Comment

Originally posted by Womblemum View Post
                        Morning all!!!! Good it's not......ah I shouldn't complain we have had such amazing weather up to now......think I'll do a stew for dinner today....does that mean it's officially winter????
                        Oh yummy I want some of that stew too... I'd eat a good stew in any weather.

Just had the doc visit me. Been feeling a bit of 'man flu' for couple of days and woke up at 6 this morning feeling awful. Doc was notified at about 9 that I'm not too well and she arrived almost immediately.

After a bit of poking around, but assuring me that I have a heart like an ox (ha! speaking bout stew too :-) she gave me a bunch of tabs to take. She told me if I'm not better in two days back to hospital with me.

I feel better already... amazing the curative power of a fright.
                        'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Comment

good morning all. hope you are better by now rashers.

Comment

good evening everybody

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

off to bed have to get up early....so
                              [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by khaleduz View Post
                                off to bed have to get up early....so
                                [IMG][/IMG]
                                Good nite khal,sleep well

Comment