When!!!....?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by quinner View Post
    Strange that you have a thread that mentions people who would know what I meant by Ireland......Sadly you do not.....Now go and write your trash, I will stick to the historical facts...
    Thank you for your comments, Quinner; all feedback is welcomed. Bit busy at the moment but shall be returning to the thread shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by cogito View Post
      Best park it outside coming onto this thread...
      Lmbo....
      We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
        Lmbo....

Nice to see you laughing at the stupid decisions that were made at the Treaty negotiations....

Now, when do you think the War of independence will be over...?

Many including yourself think Ireland is actually independent ....It is not and that is a fact....
        Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
          Thank you for your comments, Quinner; all feedback is welcomed. Bit busy at the moment but shall be returning to the thread shortly.

By all means carry on.......Some people enjoy reading Novels....

Comment

By all means carry on.......Some people enjoy reading Novels....
            Yes, I like reading novels too, though I don't really see the relevance here. Maybe try the Book Club?

Comment

Yes, I like reading novels too, though I don't really see the relevance here. Maybe try the Book Club?
              No need, I lived the history from my parents, relations and family friends.....

I don't read Novels or so called History Books that are written for profit......

Comment

I don't read Novels or so called History Books that are written for profit......
                well then read your Kindle. You think you know it all.
                UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Then you're really missing out. Reading novels is hugely enjoyable and you'd learn an awful lot if you read the odd history book. You don't really appear to be very well informed on a lot of topics, so reading would help you. Your grammar is not good either - for example, the word "novel" is not a proper noun and therefore shouldn't have a capital "n". Do try reading - it would help you enormously with your language skills and general knowledge.

Comment

Just in case people are not aware of the facts.....
                    Well there's a good wan coming from our self appointed resident Professor of History.....let's just have a closer look at what you profess will we ?.

''the North'' came into existence before there was any vote to accept its existence.......
                    You state the very obvious....even a Sentinelese warrior could work that out.

VOTE ???? well you're a good one te lecture anyone of voting... are ye now...

In case you didn't know....Ireland was owned by the Brits as part of their empire.....it was 'given to them' by way of invitation of one of your primogenitors, one Diarmaid Mac Murchadha....who asked Henry ll to help him sort out a little spat he was having with one of his betters.....

and via his right hand striker and two brothers a certain Mr deClare..(Strongbow to you and the rest of us) ..and oul Pope Adrian lV....the long and the short of it ends with Henry Vlll being accepted by the Irish Parliament as King of Ireland in 1554.

Which means in reality there was absolutely no need for a vote on the annexation of the six counties from the twenty six....though there was an option in the Treaty open to the Unionists.

To be exact....the whole of Ireland did in fact become The Irish Free State ....which blows your interpretation right out of the water.

Which means there was absolutely no need for a general vote on the annexation of the six counties from the twenty six....because the Treaty included an opt out clause....which they took by the end of day one of the whole of Ireland Free State.

The Treaty negotiators were not under instructions to accept two Irelands......
                    They were not indeed ....and they never did....did they...if the act covered the whole of Ireland from the 6th December 1921 with an opt out.....which they took the very next day....If if ye see Sir James Craig...ask him...So come on ....get it right Mr Prof willya.

They claimed to represent the Island Of Ireland.......They did not do that......
                    They claimed a number of things....and one of them was that they certainly DID represent the Island Of Ireland.....so again blown out of the water.....

Despite the fact that they had a mandate, a mandate they claimed gave them the right to set up a parliament of all Ireland.......
                    They did and THEY DID....Listen.....

It getting boring now coz the answer that blows this statement out of the water is repeated twice above.....

So lets get it right Prof... especially if ye wanna be self righteous and bumtious about every one of us great unwashed who know FA about history except YOU.......you tell us gobbledygook Mr History Prof.

Comment

Well there's a good wan coming from our self appointed resident Professor of History.....let's just have a closer look at what you profess will we ?.

In case you didn't know....Ireland was owned by the Brits as part of their empire.....it was 'given to them' by way of invitation of one of your primogenitors, one Diarmaid Mac Murchadha....who asked Henry ll to help him sort out a little spat he was having with one of his betters.....

and via his right hand striker and two brothers a certain Mr deClare..(Strongbow to you and the rest of us) ..and oul Pope Adrian lV....the long and the short of it ends with Henry Vlll being accepted by the Irish Parliament as King of Ireland in 1554.

Which means in reality there was absolutely no need for a vote on the annexation of the six counties from the twenty six....though there was an option in the Treaty open to the Unionists.

To be exact....the whole of Ireland did in fact become The Irish Free State ....which blows your interpretation right out of the water.

Which means there was absolutely no need for a general vote on the annexation of the six counties from the twenty six....because the Treaty included an opt out clause....which they took by the end of day one of the whole of Ireland Free State.

They were not indeed ....and they never did....did they...if the act covered the whole of Ireland from the 6th December 1921 with an opt out.....which they took the very next day....If if ye see Sir James Craig...ask him...So come on ....get it right Mr Prof willya.

They claimed a number of things....and one of them was that they certainly DID represent the Island Of Ireland.....so again blown out of the water.....

It getting boring now coz the answer that blows this statement out of the water is repeated twice above.....

So lets get it right Prof... especially if ye wanna be self righteous and bumtious about every one of us great unwashed who know FA about history except YOU.......you tell us gobbledygook Mr History Prof.
                      Nice to see you laughing at the stupid decisions that were made at the Treaty negotiations....

Many including yourself think Ireland is actually independent ....It is not and that is a fact....
                      Yer talkin rubbish Mr Prof....get with it willya.

Comment

[QUOTE]
                        Just like a lot of us....so don't come the old 'I had Paddy Pearse's ear" mullarkey....You got yer relatives take on it....as they saw it....their opinions... Were they the only ones in Iteland who passed on stories to their chiselers... Get real.... My Granda and two uncles were heavily involved with the volunteers along with Con Colbert and Peadar Doyle and Mick Mallin in inchicore.... BUT you's like us to believe you have the monopoly on the history coz "I lived the history from my parents, relations and family friends" Be quiet...yer talkin crap again.....so keep it for those morans who might believe you.....yer talkin te Dubs here.

Comment

[QUOTE=DAMNTHEWEATHER;465601]
                          Just like a lot of us....so don't come the old 'I had Paddy Pearse's ear" mullarkey....You got yer relatives take on it....as they saw it....their opinions... Were they the only ones in Iteland who passed on stories to their chiselers... Get real.... My Granda and two uncles were heavily involved with the volunteers along with Con Colbert and Peadar Doyle and Mick Mallin in inchicore.... BUT you's like us to believe you have the monopoly on the history coz "I lived the history from my parents, relations and family friends" Be quiet...yer talkin crap again.....so keep it for those morans who might believe you.....yer talkin te Dubs here.
                          I never mentioned you......Just as well as you know nothing about Irish History.......

You must have forgot to listen and sat there Dictating to those in the know....

Later you read the Novels.....That is a shame after you wasted the opportunities to hear the real stories,.,..,.

Now. when will the war of independence be over......?

IE.....When will Ireland be independent.....

Comment

[QUOTE][QUOTE=quinner;465604]

I never mentioned you......Just as well as you know nothing about Irish History.......
                            ha ha haaa. best laugh t'day.

You must have forgot to listen and sat there Dictating to those in the know....
                            God gave us two ears and one mouth... So's we'd listen twice as much as we'd talk... never forgeh dah righ.

Later you read the Novels.....That is a shame after you wasted the opportunities to hear the real stories,.,..,.
                            So YOU ARE the only one who had relations involved with the volunteers / IRA.... Jaze that's amazin....tell us more Prof.

Now. when will the war of independence be over......?
                            Oh gowan then you tell us....take us out of the suspence....

IE.....When will Ireland be independent.....
                            Well youre obviously the only man on the planet that knows the answer....ye got it straight from yer uncles an anties.....so ye keep tellin us.....so spit it out.

Comment

[QUOTE=DAMNTHEWEATHER;465608][QUOTE]
                              ha ha haaa. best laugh t'day.

God gave us two ears and one mouth... So's we'd listen twice as much as we'd talk... never forgeh dah righ.

So YOU ARE the only one who had relations involved with the volunteers / IRA.... Jaze that's amazin....tell us more Prof.

Oh gowan then you tell us....take us out of the suspence....

Well youre obviously the only man on the planet that knows the answer....ye got it straight from yer uncles an anties.....so ye keep tellin us.....so spit it out.
                              I never posted any ''answers''....just facts.....

Now when will the war of independence be over......

ie. when will Ireland be an independent Country.......

Your mate sold it out at the Treaty negotiations.....

Comment

Then you're really missing out. Reading novels is hugely enjoyable and you'd learn an awful lot if you read the odd history book. You don't really appear to be very well informed on a lot of topics, so reading would help you. Your grammar is not good either - for example, the word "novel" is not a proper noun and therefore shouldn't have a capital "n". Do try reading - it would help you enormously with your language skills and general knowledge.
                                Very well said KM and fair play to you. Agree with ya 100% though. I happen to say similar things to my hubby too but he's a fecking hoarder of books that he doesn't read ffs.

You tell him Noel - we have been independent of British Rule since 1922.

You are such an ignoramus here today. Did you see our leader's speech to the EU Parliament today?? One of the things he said was that NI will remain EU citizens even after Brexit. So put that in your pipe and smoke it eh??
                                UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X