Budget 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Budget 2018

The Government will today unveil a Budget with additional tax and spending measures worth about a €1bn.

More...

#Budget18: Donohoe admits he could have splashed more cash, but did not want to repea

Pascal Donohoe has admitted he could have done more in today's Budget, but said he wanted to avoid the mistakes of the past.

More...

Comment

Budget 2018

You a winner or a loser ?
      Last edited by cogito; 10-10-2017, 10:27 PM.
      Everything is self-evident.

Comment

will not know until I see how much mortgage relief I lose, but probably a loser

Comment

Some increases don't come into effect til next year. Those TD's are lining their pockets & civil servants like me deserve better than them fat cats.
          UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Will check it out more with my accountants ............soon as I'm back from the Seychelles .

Comment

Originally posted by Twobob View Post
                Will check it out more with my accountants ............soon as I'm back from the Seychelles .
                Saw you in the harbour yesterday evening... nice yacht.
                Everything is self-evident.

Comment

Originally posted by cogito View Post
                  Saw you in the harbour yesterday evening... nice yacht.
                  That's the run-around one , should see the one that's tied up down the North Wall .

Aul [happy head] Pascal , easy on the ear on the radio , as opposed to the likes of Edna and Hogan [now sadly shifted to Brussels] .

Comment

Working...
                  X