No announcement yet.

Drama Series Recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watched some of the first episode of 'The Crown' last night... had been planning to put it on my Christmas binge list... seemed quite good before I fell asleep. Anyone been following it ?
    Everything is self-evident.

Comment

• Watched the 6 episodes of "Love Lies & Records" over the last week and I must say I really enjoyed them ....as per normal for a Fay Mellor series there were a lot of strong characters and a lot of cliches ...but enjoyable all the same I would recommend it
      The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

• 'Kiri' starting on C4 tonight....Sarah Lancashire is in it....

Comment

• Originally posted by barefoot View Post
          'Kiri' starting on C4 tonight....Sarah Lancashire is in it....
          I find her to be a bit of a plank . Is it just me ?

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles View Post
            I find her to be a bit of a plank . Is it just me ?
            I loved her in Happy Valley with James Norton....

Comment

Will record the series and then binge watch it......But never could take to her or Suranne Jones

Comment

• Well , as an Irishman living in Russia ....whose Russian friends joked about me being an Irish ...Bond .....have you seen The Americans......it's a slow burner but really great

Comment

• Call the Midwife back on BBC1 tonight at 8pm...

Comment

• Love Feud about the life of Joan Crawford and Bette Davis The Rivalry is great started on RTE on Thursday next one on thursday next and the last one the following Thursday The Old Hollywood days

Comment

• Originally posted by joan mack View Post
                      Love Feud about the life of Joan Crawford and Bette Davis The Rivalry is great started on RTE on Thursday next one on thursday next and the last one the following Thursday The Old Hollywood days
                      Joan there is about 10 episodes .....I gave up after 3

Comment

• Requiem starts tonight on BBC1 9pm....it's spooky by all accounts...

Comment

Requiem starts tonight on BBC1 9pm....it's spooky by all accounts...
                          You got there just before me BF......sounds good, Vico should like it as the main character is a world renowned Cellist ....

Comment

• Originally posted by dinny View Post
                            You got there just before me BF......sounds good, Vico should like it as the main character is a world renowned Cellist ....
                            Just read a review and I think it might be a bit too scary for me...

Comment

I watched the 4 episodes of" Kiri " last night ....found it to be just a run of the mill drama....predicted the killer of the child halfway through the first episode...Sarah Lancashire character was more disturbed than the children she was trying to protect.....she was the cause of the child meeting her death ...putting the child into a precarious position because of her muddled view and trying to hard to be PC......also I thought her part was rather small, apart from the first episode...after that she was only a side issue and the last 3 episodes were mostly based around the two family........also Mrs Dinny was disgusted with the ending...

Comment

Just read a review and I think it might be a bit too scary for me...
                                Ah will you cuddle up to Mr B out of that

Comment

Working...
                                X