Useless Information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vico2 View Post
    Did you know that the uniforms for the SS were designed by Hugo Boss, presumably the grandfather of the present person
    Nothing but the best for the SS, eh!
    I google because I'm not young enough to know everything.
    Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit

Comment

• The chainsaw was invented to assist doctors with childbirth, they used it to cut the pelvis of women who were having a problem with birth

Comment

• Originally posted by Vico2 View Post
        Did you know that the uniforms for the SS were designed by Hugo Boss, presumably the grandfather of the present person
        Did you know that twelve thousand SS soldiers died from accidents in WW2....
        Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by rasher View Post
          The chainsaw was invented to assist doctors with childbirth, they used it to cut the pelvis of women who were having a problem with birth
          Are you on TikTok Rash?

Comment

• Originally posted by quinner View Post
            Did you know that twelve thousand SS soldiers died from accidents in WW2....
            What was left of the SS Galician Division settled in the UK after WW2...

In a 1908 map of European languages..Ruthenian was near the top of the list..

In European Russia and former Russia....Most rivers have a high bank on the west side and a low bank on the east side....

Lviv/Lvov...was once known as Lemberg.....

Belgrade translates as ...White City....

Istambul means Capital city....

The Uigers in China and the adjacent Countries were part of Ghengis Khans Army...

Comment

• Originally posted by jembo View Post
              Are you on TikTok Rash?
              'On the face of it''...Maybe...

Comment

'On the face of it''...Maybe...
                Nice one Joe.⏰ LoL.

Comment

Nice one Joe.⏰ LoL.
                  My sister moved into a house in Hounslow in 1963...When the cleared the very overgrown garden there was a very well made stone and bronze sundial there...

Comment

• You are 13.8 percent more likely to die on your birthday.

Comment

You are 13.8 percent more likely to die on your birthday.

Around the turn of the 20th century..Dunlop wanted to build a huge tire factory in Dublin.....Permission was not granted on the grounds, it was dirty...

Comment

Around the turn of the 20th century..Dunlop wanted to build a huge tire factory in Dublin.....Permission was not granted on the grounds, it was dirty...
                        In Northern Ireland, most people from Lurgan and surrounding area are of Welch descent....

Comment

In Northern Ireland, most people from Lurgan and surrounding area are of Welch descent....

When the Normans first made a landing in Wexford with Thirty Horse and about a hundred footmen....They were surrounded and greatly outnumbered by the O'Connors .....The O'Connors thought drinking was more important.......The rest is History....

Comment

When the Normans first made a landing in Wexford with Thirty Horse and about a hundred footmen....They were surrounded and greatly outnumbered by the O'Connors .....The O'Connors thought drinking was more important.......The rest is History....
                            Scania in the southern part of Sweden was previously part of Denmark and the people there spoke Danish.....When Sweden forcibly took it over they banned the use of the Danish language....

Comment

Scania in the southern part of Sweden was previously part of Denmark and the people there spoke Danish.....When Sweden forcibly took it over they banned the use of the Danish language....
                              When St Petersburg was being built in Russia (from scratch)......It is said that hundreds of thousands of workers died from malaria in the swamps of the river Neva....

Comment

When St Petersburg was being built in Russia (from scratch)......It is said that hundreds of thousands of workers died from malaria in the swamps of the river Neva....
                                Donetsk (great football team there now) in Ukraine grew up around a steel works built by a Welch industrialist....
                                Its first name was Hughesovka....The industrialists name..

Comment

Working...
                                X