No announcement yet.

The Barnet Bugle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just back from a lovely evening at Stationers Hall, St Paul's. Good company and lovely food in a great venue.
    Last edited by KatieMorag; 10-06-2018, 04:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
      Just back from a lovely evening at Stationers Hall, St Paul's. Great venue, good company and lovely food in a great venue.
      Glad you enjoyed it.....
      The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

Just back from a lovely evening at Stationers Hall, St Paul's. Good company and lovely food in a great venue.

plenty of tiaras and jewellery on display I presume??
        in god i trust...everyone else cash only.

Comment

• Originally posted by cosmo View Post
          plenty of tiaras and jewellery on display I presume??
          But of course.....

Comment

• I am officially sick of the heat and the football......wish they'd both just go away........

Comment

I am officially sick of the heat and the football......wish they'd both just go away........
              Check mate, but we had a lovely thunder storm here today and filled up the water butts. The grass is looking greener already.....I think.

Sooner the F/B is over the better.
              I google because I'm not young enough to know everything.
              Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit

Comment

• Originally posted by jembo View Post
                Check mate, but we had a lovely thunder storm here today and filled up the water butts. The grass is looking greener already.....I think.

Sooner the F/B is over the better.
                Think we've got both for the next couple of weeks, unfortunately. Usually I get quite into the World Cup, just isn't doing it for me this time.

Comment

Think we've got both for the next couple of weeks, unfortunately. Usually I get quite into the World Cup, just isn't doing it for me this time.
                  Such a prolonged program of sport completely put me off. I can't go to the local or restaurant without somebody mentioning the world cup. I'm off for a 4 day break tomorrow to "the manor born' so hope I can get away from it for a wee while.
                  I google because I'm not young enough to know everything.
                  Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit

Comment

• Originally posted by jembo View Post
                    Such a prolonged program of sport completely put me off. I can't go to the local or restaurant without somebody mentioning the world cup. I'm off for a 4 day break tomorrow to "the manor born' so hope I can get away from it for a wee while.
                    Enjoy your break Jembo

Comment

• Bugle Exclusive......the new Toblerone is to be scrapped in favour of a return to the original, with the triangles packed more closely together. You heard it here first.

Comment

Bugle Exclusive......the new Toblerone is to be scrapped in favour of a return to the original, with the triangles packed more closely together. You heard it here first.
                        Good news Katie, I loved the old one. The new one is not the same at all.

Comment

Bugle Exclusive......the new Toblerone is to be scrapped in favour of a return to the original, with the triangles packed more closely together. You heard it here first.
                          The largest seller of Toblerones in the UK was PoundWorld, something like 1.5 million products a year.

Comment

Have they gone back to imperial and scrapped the metric? 'Will of the people' and all that...
                            Everything is self-evident.

Comment

• Originally posted by cogito View Post
                              Have they gone back to imperial and scrapped the metric? 'Will of the people' and all that...
                              It's Swiss, so I'm guessing not!

Comment

• Finally got my name changed witnessed, got 10 certified copies, now just have to let everyone know (bank etc).

Comment

Working...
                                X