Man who damaged Garda car at Jobstown protest gets suspended sentence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man who damaged Garda car at Jobstown protest gets suspended sentence

A man has been given a fully suspended sentence for damaging a Garda car following the Jobstown water charge protest in Dublin.

More...

Originally posted by admin View Post
    A man has been given a fully suspended sentence for damaging a Garda car following the Jobstown water charge protest in Dublin.

More...
    Do the taxpayers get to pay for the damaged window? It is obvious to me from 3500 miles away,that this gurrier was there just to cause mayhem.At 19 he certainly didn't pay for water much less own a house,and should have had the book thrown at him.Those cops could have been injured. This is one of the reasons we have so much crime everywhere.There is no consequences for criminal actions.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed O'Gorman View Post
      Do the taxpayers get to pay for the damaged window? It is obvious to me from 3500 miles away,that this gurrier was there just to cause mayhem.At 19 he certainly didn't pay for water much less own a house,and should have had the book thrown at him.Those cops could have been injured. This is one of the reasons we have so much crime everywhere.There is no consequences for criminal actions.
      Involved in total anarchy and get a suspended sentence, is there no justice out there?
      I google because I'm not young enough to know everything.
      Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit

Comment

Working...
      X