When!!!....?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by quinner View Post
    Ireland is not independent yet.......Even Aunt Sally (you) should know that....

Collins walked away and gave away..

Now tell Wurzel Gummage your sailor mate to get his facts right....
    I am surprised you don't know after all this - Ireland has been independent from British Rule for 97 years but we are members of the EU since 1973 and that's a different story.

See Joe I backed up my post with proof and not just facts!!
    Last edited by Suzieq; 24-01-2018, 07:10 PM.
    UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
      Exactly.....hes actin the maggot again KM......just ignore him.
      It is a well know fact the WW2 did not end until 1998......but not a lot of sailors know that.......

Now, are you going to tell me when the war of independence is going to be over or are you going to admit that you have not got a clue....

Collins walked away and gave away....
      Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Suzieq View Post
        I am surprised you don't know after all this - Ireland has been independent from British Rule for 97 years but we are members of the EU since 1973 and that's a different story.

See Joe I backed up my post with proof and not just facts!!
        If you are looking for your mate Wurzel, he is hiding in the water tank and refuses to accept the real facts......

Some parts of Ireland have had independence...I believe you are not clued up as to what Ireland actually.......

I suggest you go and put some more Aunt Sally make up on..... please...

Comment

It is a well know fact the WW2 did not end until 1998......but not a lot of sailors know that.......

In fairness... they would have been in their eighties.
          Everything is self-evident.

Comment

• Originally posted by cogito View Post
            In fairness... they would have been in their eighties.
            Of course cogs.....Just seeing what the sailor would say about the typo......

I never saw the wall come down except on the news....But I did watch the wall being built...

Comment

Of course cogs.....Just seeing what the sailor would say about the typo......I never saw the wall come down except on the news....But I did watch the wall being built...
              Never heard such eejit speak in my loife......
              We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

If you are looking for your mate Wurzel, he is hiding in the water tank and refuses to accept the real facts......

Some parts of Ireland have had independence...I believe you are not clued up as to what Ireland actually.......

I suggest you go and put some more Aunt Sally make up on..... please...
                Would u not just say thanks for the info and be done with it ffs instead of acting the bollix.
                UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Now, are you going to tell me when the war of independence is going to be over or are you going to admit that you have not got a clue....

Collins walked away and gave away....
                  No ur wrong ww2 ended in 1945. The good Friday agreement was signed 20 years ago as part of the peace process in NI.

Please read peoples posts properly & think before you respond. Otherwise I will ask the mods to ban u permanently.
                  UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Never heard such eejit speak in my loife......
                    Precisely Noel, it's eejit talk and riddles.
                    UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Precisely Noel, it's eejit talk and riddles.
                      I know.... Sure did ye hear 'im sayin the word Grozny meant Awesome ?.... I asked for proof....he hasn't been seen since. Well I have a long memory so he better come up with the answer.

Comment

I know.... Sure did ye hear 'im sayin the word Grozny meant Awesome ?.... I asked for proof....he hasn't been seen since. Well I have a long memory so he better come up with the answer.
                        Yes saw the thread. Initially I thought the title implied learning the language..but thankfully not. Remember zoli? He used write some posts in Russian & none of us had a clue what he was saying haha..
                        UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Yes saw the thread. Initially I thought the title implied learning the language..but thankfully not. Remember zoli? He used write some posts in Russian & none of us had a clue what he was saying haha..
                          Yeah poor Zol.....got binned more times dan my ashben.... Least he could speak the lingo......Quinsville just pretends he learned it......but he thinks Grozny means Awesome and is tryin te bullshyte me inta believin him.....Ahhhhhh Haaaaaa ffs im bustin m b laughin here

Comment

Yeah poor Zol.....got binned more times dan my ashben.... Least he could speak the lingo......Quinsville just pretends he learned it......but he thinks Grozny means Awesome and is tryin te bullshyte me inta believin him.....Ahhhhhh Haaaaaa ffs im bustin m b laughin here
                            Yes he's still waffling, won't let the matter drop. Obsessed I think.
                            UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

Yes he's still waffling, won't let the matter drop. Obsessed I think.
                              Can ye imagine quinner talkin russian....I'm wettin meself here at the thought iv ihh....he can't even speak feckin English ffs.... jayziz im bustin me mebs .....where's dat "laughin yer teets off" emicon yoke when ye want ihh... ahh there it is........

Comment

Working...
                              X