The Barnet Bugle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dinny View Post
    My brother got it in Africa....as I said it was a painting of a boat sailing on a river......we would get up in the morning and the boat and huts and other items in the painting would have moved or changed position
    Dinny; Are you sure it wasn't the gargle that was causing those ghostly happenings? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ed O'Gorman View Post
      Dinny; Are you sure it wasn't the gargle that was causing those ghostly happenings? lol
      Don't drink ed
      The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
        Just took the dog out (again) and as I got to the end of my road I happened to glance to my right and saw that the postbox, which would have been put in place when the houses were built in 1935, had moved about 30 metres from its original position, seemingly overnight. It gave me quite a shock.
        Stay tuned for more earth-shattering snippets from your Barnet correspondent.
        The Skibbereen Eagle is happy to publish this story... August is notorious for being a slow month for news. Keep us posted on developments.
        Everything is self-evident.

Comment

Originally posted by cogito View Post
          The Skibbereen Eagle is happy to publish this story... August is notorious for being a slow month for news. Keep us posted on developments.
          Will let you know if it moves back again -might even get a few pictures and interviews with astonished local residents.

Comment

There is a case of a church wall in Ardee jumping about two or three feet away from the foundation of the church Katie. Maybe they are related, maybe it is spiritual thing rather than a postal thing

Comment

Originally posted by Vico2 View Post
              There is a case of a church wall in Ardee jumping about two or three feet away from the foundation of the church Katie. Maybe they are related, maybe it is spiritual thing rather than a postal thing
              Or it could have been built by Mcinerney .

Comment

Something strange happened to me a few weeks ago...none of my family or friends will believe me. They just laugh out loud when I tell them about it. I know it happened because I saw it with my own two eyes...

Comment

Originally posted by barefoot View Post
                  Something strange happened to me a few weeks ago...none of my family or friends will believe me. They just laugh out loud when I tell them about it. I know it happened because I saw it with my own two eyes...
                  Well..?

Comment

Well it was late at night and I had nodded off on the couch...the tele was still on. I didn't fall asleep just nodded off. Then I saw what looked like a large spider move up the wall quickly in a straight line...then move across the ceiling again in a straight line. The stippling on the ceiling started to move and the spider like creature just disappeared into the ceiling. I wasn't dreaming...I was wide awake and I made a cup of tea afterwards. I wasn't afraid ...I'd say I was more curious as to what it was. When I say spider like...it wasn't a spider with 8 legs...it had hundreds of legs coming from the centre to form a round ball shape. I read that they are called astral spiders and they live in the 4th dimension...wherever that is...

Comment

Originally posted by barefoot View Post
                      Well it was late at night and I had nodded off on the couch...the tele was still on. I didn't fall asleep just nodded off. Then I saw what looked like a large spider move up the wall quickly in a straight line...then move across the ceiling again in a straight line. The stippling on the ceiling started to move and the spider like creature just disappeared into the ceiling. I wasn't dreaming...I was wide awake and I made a cup of tea afterwards. I wasn't afraid ...I'd say I was more curious as to what it was. When I say spider like...it wasn't a spider with 8 legs...it had hundreds of legs coming from the centre to form a round ball shape. I read that they are called astral spiders and they live in the 4th dimension...wherever that is...

Keep taking the tablets Barefoot

Comment

Maybe it was an alien spider

Comment

Look up astral spiders ...interesting

Comment

Keep taking the tablets Barefoot
                            I knew you'd say that....I saw it ....I know I did.....

Comment

Don't drink ed
                              Good for you Dinny.I am very very moderate myself.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles View Post
                                Or it could have been built by Mcinerney .
                                oh my god....mcinerney........do they have a bad rep now? they were the go to builder when i was married first....and we always bought mcinerney houses....in old bawn...on the firhouse road..and in ballinteer..

Comment

Working...
                                X