List of those killed in Gaza up to 10th July 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by quinner View Post
    well, up to 1962 when the French put an embargo on all weapons to ''the Area'' because of Algeria......

up to then...France was Israel's biggest Arms supplier.....

Along came the Russians....they armed the ''Arabs''.......the cold- war was at it's height.........so, the USA re-armed Israel after the six day War......

that is roughly what happened.......
    Every time I make a point you come back with something about France because I live in France. It's oh so transparent and getting tedious. You need to stop personalizing your responses. It's not in keeping with the ethic of the forum. Please give it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hagar View Post
      Every time I make a point you come back with something about France because I live in France. It's oh so transparent and getting tedious. You need to stop personalizing your responses. It's not in keeping with the ethic of the forum. Please give it up.
      you can change your address.....I cannot change the facts....
      Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

• I can have a good old debate with most people on most subjects and will willingly concede points were I am bested. I enjoy the banter. I enjoy hearing other views and opening my mind to new ideas and opinions. But there is a limit to the pettyness that I will endure and I've reached it here. You're spoiling the whole forum for me. I really can't be bothered interacting with you any more. Enjoy your petty invectives and equally victories.

I'm off. Bye all, thanks for the time here.

Comment

• Hagar, your posts are always interesting and make a lot of sense. Please reconsider leaving. Letting any poster sway your decision in whether to stay or go gives him/her rent-free space in your head.

Note to all posters. Please stick to the OP where possible. I'm not going to close this thread because of off topic posts. If such posts appear in future they will be moved to the Off Topic Sinbin.

This applies to all threads.
          'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Comment

A quick recap:

Pre WWII the Arabs and Jews co-existed in relative harmony in Palestine for centuries. The word Jihad was never spoken out loud. Nor was it needed.

After the war, colonial power Britain decide to "plant" a non-indigenous population in a land in which it never had any business interfering at the expense of the existing population. Anyone see a parallel with Ireland and how well that worked out?

The UN feels guilty because it knew that the Jews were being slaughtered in WWII but had a more important agenda at the time so they turned a blind eye to what was happening. To redress the balance the decided to back the British and give the surviving Jews a homeland. Of course others lived there at the time but that was only a minor inconvenience as they were just Arabs and didn't really have any human rights.

So the Jews have a war and establish their Zion.

The Jews, with their massive financial interests in the States are able to manipulate US politicians and media to back them up. Money changes hands, lots and lots of lovely money. Jewish political influence in the US grows steadily.

The US arms their new ally in the Middle East to the teeth so that they can hang onto their seized country and use it as a staging post for further forays into the oil-rich deserts.

The Arabs start to unite against this foreign threat and attack Zion but they are vastly outgunned by the might of US military hardware and aid.

The world starts going into crisis as nations polarize into pro and anti Israel and pro and anti Arab. Oil crisis follows and a drastic change in US foreign policy. They start to manipulate whole Arab states to protect their fuel supply.

The Arabs not being fools see through this and realise the US is not a friend to be trusted.

Conflicts erupt throughout the Arab world where-ever the US seek to exert it's influence.

The US demonizes all Muslims as evil and a threat to world democracy. This from a country that has the best government that money can buy....

The US is so mighty the Arabs have no chance in open warfare so they resort to guerrilla tactics and use religious fervour to recruit fighters in a one sided war. Not unlike Christian priests and Pastors blessing ships, bombers and guns before battle.

The Arabs want back the land their forefathers farmed for centuries before them and fight anyway the can to get it back. The Jews use the might of the US military-industrial complex to grind them down and drive them into ever smaller parcels of land.

Aside from what must come next, did I miss anything?
            Heard on a radio discussion once that 2 p/c of Americans are Jewish but fund roughly 40 p/c of all political campaign's.....also seen a documentary in which it was stated that Lord Balfour was beholden to one of the Rothschild's.

Comment

• Originally posted by quinner
              historically.....the jews funded most of the ''European wars''......

''moneylenders'' when we were growing up were.....''jewish''....
              I've heard they back [fund] both sides...win win situation .
              They don't mind who wins , it's a financial dealing as far as their concerned .

Comment

• Hagar, I have always enjoyed your posts and there's no need to bugger off like that. Have a think about it before you make up your mind.
                jembo.
                I google because I'm not young enough to know everything.
                Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit

Comment

I can have a good old debate with most people on most subjects and will willingly concede points were I am bested. I enjoy the banter. I enjoy hearing other views and opening my mind to new ideas and opinions. But there is a limit to the pettyness that I will endure and I've reached it here. You're spoiling the whole forum for me. I really can't be bothered interacting with you any more. Enjoy your petty invectives and equally victories.

I'm off. Bye all, thanks for the time here.
                  Jayziz willya stop bein so childish Hagar....and take yer medicine loike a man.....oi had ye down fer a few things in the past but never had ye down fer a wuss....so arse in get here asap and keep Quinner happy by biting at his every post about France.
                  We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
                    Jayziz willya stop bein so childish Hagar....and take yer medicine loike a man.....oi had ye down fer a few things in the past but never had ye down fer a wuss....so arse in get here asap and keep Quinner happy by biting at his every post about France.
                    I take no responsibility........for French/Israel relations....
                    Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

• Closed pending moderation.

Moderated (lightly) and reopened.
                      Last edited by Rashers; 21-07-2014, 11:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rashers View Post
                        Closed pending moderation.

Moderated (lightly) and reopened.
                        I wanted to make a post about developments in Gaza last night but could not find an appropriate thread. For about a day there was a Gaza thread although it did not look promising mainly because a couple of members, like a broken record, kept repeating Benjamin Netanyahu's propaganda. I know of two Irish-based political forums where there are Topic Boards for International Politics but I was banned for life from one because my hostility to Zionism was considered anti-Semitic and I stopped going to the other one because I was given an "infraction" for posting in the European Board rather than the UK one.

It might be that sober debate on International Politics is impossible here on DUBLINFORUM. For the present, wanting to have a say on Gaza, I looked around on the internet and found one based in the UK so, I joined that and made my post. There has been one reply so far and it was to-the-point and helpful but I would have preferred to stay on an Irish site where I could have included a comment about Charlie Flanagan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Korky View Post
                          I wanted to make a post about developments in Gaza last night but could not find an appropriate thread. For about a day there was a Gaza thread although it did not look promising mainly because a couple of members, like a broken record, kept repeating Benjamin Netanyahu's propaganda. I know of two Irish-based political forums where there are Topic Boards for International Politics but I was banned for life from one because my hostility to Zionism was considered anti-Semitic and I stopped going to the other one because I was given an "infraction" for posting in the European Board rather than the UK one.

It might be that sober debate on International Politics is impossible here on DUBLINFORUM. For the present, wanting to have a say on Gaza, I looked around on the internet and found one based in the UK so, I joined that and made my post. There has been one reply so far and it was to-the-point and helpful but I would have preferred to stay on an Irish site where I could have included a comment about Charlie Flanagan.
                          Post away Korky. As long as you stay on topic no one can complain.

Comment

Working...
                          X