This topic has been answered.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by quinner View Post
    Lovely sunny day in Cambridge......Off to feed the Ducks soon at Cherry Hinton Hall.......Squirrels and garden visitors have been fed.......
    Any chance ye might help out wit feedin me..n the Mrs....If yer passin Tesco......I could send ye a list.
    We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Vico2 View Post
      Morning all, I can't believe it, it is not raining here for the first time in ages
      where ?

Comment

• Afternoon all, not too bad today. Was very windy yesterday and wet too. I had a busy and enjoyable weekend to be honest so not complaining about it. Was at a party on Saturday night, it was our club's new year party = great craic and food and drink went down well. Had a great time catching up with people I don't see very often.
        UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

• Night all, I am off to sleep

Comment

• Morning all.........from a breezy Dublin
            The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

• Good Morning Not a bad morning in Donaghmede a little warmer no breeze but still overcast, Just collected my post, Lots of envelopes with windows I guess its time to pay for Christmas,

They say January is like the Monday of the week well it certainly can be cold and miserable and expensive lol!

Comment

• Originally posted by dinny View Post
                Morning all.........from a breezy Dublin
                Good morning all - a lovely sunny morning despite it being breezy. 2nd morning in a row Dublin's traffic has been nearly at a standstill - according to a post on twitter yesterday DCC is implementing a traffic management policy ensuring that all LUAS trams get priority at traffic lights. You have to allow extra time on your journey to town or cross city where ever you are heading for. Seems to be rush hour that's the biggest problem.
                UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

• Nice morning here in Cambridge......Maybe a trip to feed the Ducks later.....I haven't seen a Seagull or a Rock pigeon for months......
                  We still have four eurasian jays hanging around.....The usual five wood pigeons and two doves......
                  Squirrels are still taking the pee out of the cat with their speed and agility......
                  Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by quinner View Post
                    Nice morning here in Cambridge......Maybe a trip to feed the Ducks later.....I haven't seen a Seagull or a Rock pigeon for months......
                    We still have four eurasian jays hanging around.....The usual five wood pigeons and two doves......
                    Squirrels are still taking the pee out of the cat with their speed and agility......
                    Joe if you want to see a seagull come over to Dublin - we hear their cries a lot when theres bad weather imminent. I saw two of them sitting on the grass near my office yesterday.
                    UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by liam
                      Hi, So it,s true someone said you two were away with the birds.
                      No the saying is away with the fairies!!
                      UP THE DUBS!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Suzieq View Post
                        No the saying is away with the fairies!!
                        Afternoon all, weather much improved here

Comment

• Morning all.....what a terrible stormy night

Comment

• Good Morning lovely sunny day, I have to say Dinny I must have slept through the storm I heard nothing

Comment

• Neighbours from Hell.....Good TV viewing.....where not to buy.

Comment

• Originally posted by joan mack View Post
                                Good Morning lovely sunny day, I have to say Dinny I must have slept through the storm I heard nothing
                                It was fierce Joan.....I was half expecting to see a tree blown over into my garden

Comment

Working...
                                X