Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
    heard you the first time........
    downside of that, of course, is that it'll take longer to get one.......
    Oops... duplicate post. Corrected.

Passport shouldn't take longer than a few weeks - Brexit doesn't kick in until April 2019 and then there's a transition period of a couple of years at least after that... which may extend into another few years and so on.

Also, in Britain you're allowed to hold dual passports.
    Everything is self-evident.

Comment

• Originally posted by cogito View Post
      Oops... duplicate post. Corrected.

Passport shouldn't take longer than a few weeks - Brexit doesn't kick in until April 2019 and then there's a transition period of a couple of years at least after that... which may extend into another few years and so on.

Also, in Britain you're allowed to hold dual passports.
      well mine is due to expire in March, so I need to get cracking on it......

Comment

• My mates son applied for an Irish Passport for the first time and they quoted 6 weeks. It arrived in just over 5 weeks.
        I google because I'm not young enough to know everything.
        Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit

Comment

• Originally posted by jembo View Post
          My mates son applied for an Irish Passport for the first time and they quoted 6 weeks. It arrived in just over 5 weeks.
          thanks Jembo.

Comment

thanks Jembo.
            Katie, have a look at this. It gives you the info about where to apply.https://www.dfa.ie/irish-embassy/gre...ain/passports/

Comment

• great stuff Jembo.
              I'm going to go back to using my unmarried name so I need to do that first. Also I don't think I can use my mum's birth cert (which I have already) because they got her name wrong on it so will have to get my dad's, so i have plenty of things to be getting on with!

Comment

great stuff Jembo.
                I'm going to go back to using my unmarried name so I need to do that first. Also I don't think I can use my mum's birth cert (which I have already) because they got her name wrong on it so will have to get my dad's, so i have plenty of things to be getting on with!
                There you are, should make it a bit easier for you
                This page describes how to get a birth, adoption, marriage, civil partnership or death certificate in Ireland.

Comment

• What odds on a second referendum now ?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a8154506.html

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles View Post
                    What odds on a second referendum now ?

Democracy must not take place in the usual manner....The EU loves that kind of thing.....

''The people will choose''.......Us democrats will always accept that....

Those others have different plans......

I will not vote as is my democratic right.....

The Ukraine will be over the Moon......
                    Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles View Post
                      What odds on a second referendum now ?

Unstoppable .....Its madness to buy something without knowing what yer buying.....stupid is a better description.
                      We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
                        Unstoppable .....Its madness to buy something without knowing what yer buying.....stupid is a better description.

A shame that many in the EU don't pay for what they get.......an even bigger shame is the poor have to pay for it.......

Comment

• Originally posted by quinner View Post
                          A shame that many in the EU don't pay for what they get.......an even bigger shame is the poor have to pay for it.......
                          Do you buy stuff yiv never seen ?.....well ye bought Brexih and not a clue what it meant
                          Lets start with the billions exit bill will we......and knock that off the weekly 360 millions we were promised by the Boris the Bufoon.......Of course yu knew every detail of brexit eh....with yer crystal bollock ....ffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
                            Do you buy stuff yiv never seen ?.....well ye bought Brexih and not a clue what it meant
                            Lets start with the billions exit bill will we......and knock that off the weekly 360 millions we were promised by the Boris the Bufoon.......Of course yu knew every detail of brexit eh....with yer crystal bollock ....ffs.

I always pay for what I get........So should others in the EU.......

You obsession with giving our money away only proves you do not earn it..and never have.....

Your mate Boris has not done anything with anybody's money....Like you he is all talk and no action...

Now learn a bit about economics and stop running people down all the time...You know nothing, you have earned nothing in fact in the grand scheme of things you are nothing.....So stop acting like the great Dictator that your mates in Brussels think they are......

Comment

• Found this article

I find it kinda funny but if it's a valid document, why not? Would you consider this to be enforced?

Comment

• Originally posted by quinner View Post
                                I always pay for what I get........So should others in the EU.......

You obsession with giving our money away only proves you do not earn it..and never have.....

Your mate Boris has not done anything with anybody's money....Like you he is all talk and no action...

Now learn a bit about economics and stop running people down all the time...You know nothing, you have earned nothing in fact in the grand scheme of things you are nothing.....So stop acting like the great Dictator that your mates in Brussels think they are......
                                ouuu ye know me sooo well ducky.....bleedin eejihh.

Comment

Working...
                                X