Clear All

• Originally posted by dinny View Post
    I've heard 7.30 , 8.00 . 9.00...
    9 in France ........ .

Comment

• Originally posted by bigby View Post
      8.05 gmt
      is that 9.05pm in France ...
      The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

• Originally posted by dinny View Post
        is that 9.05pm in France ...
        Best be ...or we're fucked ... lotto just starting on RTE 1 now

Comment

• Originally posted by Twobob View Post
          Best be ...or we're fucked ... lotto just starting on RTE 1 now
          Brexit time

Comment

• Nice and close .

Comment

• Very disappointing game, Ireland got totally lost in the second half

Comment

• Originally posted by Vico2 View Post
                Very disappointing game, Ireland got totally lost in the second half
                Andy Farrell said the rain before the match made the ball too slippery, they should have made France play with the same ball

Comment

• Joe kept the Irish team so good we were frightened of nobody, But Andy I don't think is half as strong.

Comment

• The team has got old and out of form in key positions. Dropping players for poor form doesn't seem to happen for the central contract players. Its going to be a long couple of years before we have replacements up to Sexton quality at flyhalf. Sadly he has done a O'Gara and hung around too long. Some quality young players under 21 who need to get chances at province level . The coaching team could do with a partial shakeup too. Hopefully they focus on trying new players in the autumn tournament and not giving the usual out of form players another chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Napper Tandy View Post
                      The team has got old and out of form in key positions. Dropping players for poor form doesn't seem to happen for the central contract players. Its going to be a long couple of years before we have replacements up to Sexton quality at flyhalf. Sadly he has done a O'Gara and hung around too long. Some quality young players under 21 who need to get chances at province level . The coaching team could do with a partial shakeup too. Hopefully they focus on trying new players in the autumn tournament and not giving the usual out of form players another chance.
                      Well summed up Napper

Comment

• I certainly enjoyed the Ireland Scotland game. It was nailbiting, I have to say I didn't think Ireland would do it but they did and I was so delighted

Comment

• Also enjoyed the game, but Ireland do make it hard for themselves when they are ahead

Comment

• Great result today !!
                            Everything is self-evident.

Comment

• Great result first time I looked at a match that I was not biting my nails. My sons thought it was a foregone conclusion that Ireland would lose. So delighted to prove them wrong, Sexton is a legend

Comment

• Great win.....well done Ireland

Comment

Working...
                                X