• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dinny View Post
    PM me a chip...
    Too late, they're gone

Comment

• Morning all......
      The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

• Good Morning everyone Lovely day and a holiday weekend, Hope the weather stays with us

Comment

• Morning. Looks like it's going to be a nice day.
          Just waiting for the cleaners to come knocking. Too early to go to Henrietta Street as my tour is at 2 so will go for a coffee while the cleaners are here then ramble down later.

Comment

• Booked Kilmainham for Wednesday at 2. Going to have a wander around the Liberties area first where the early Morags lived. Then the prison and after that the Patriots
            pub (recommended by Cogs).
            I might even bump into Twangman.

Comment

• Having coffee in the Celt while they clean the room. God I love this place! Might come in for my tea tonight....

Comment

• Morning all. Katie where is the Celt

Comment

• Originally posted by Vico2 View Post
                  Morning all. Katie where is the Celt
                  Talbot Street.
                  Having coffee and cake in a cafe on Mary Street before I head to Henrietta Street for the tour. Had a ramble round Lurgan and Coleraine Streets but all of the Morag houses have been demolished and replaced. Lots of cute little cottage style houses round there though.

Comment

• Highly recommend the apple and berry bakewell (which isn't like a bakewell at all) in this cafe which is called the Coffee Bean

Comment

• Originally posted by KatieMorag View Post
                      Having coffee in the Celt while they clean the room. God I love this place! Might come in for my tea tonight....
                      Great bar.....good drink , good food , good atmosphere.....what's not to like. It used to be called " Le Bon Crubeen" years ago and it was a fabulous restaurant , myself and Mrs D went there a few times....and oddly enough "Crubeen"...is Irish for "Pig's Trotter"..lol
                      Last edited by dinny; 04-06-2022, 02:28 PM.

Comment

Great bar.....good drink , good food , good atmosphere.....what's not to like. It used to be called " Le Bon Crubeen" years ago and it was a fabulous restaurant , myself and Mrs D went there a few times....and oddly enough "Crubeen"...is Irish for "Pig's Trotter"..lol
                        I'm a bit confused about the whole set-up at the Celt/Celtic Lodge and whether they're owned by the same people. Maybe the B

Comment

• Luckily soup of the day in the Celt is broccoli and cauliflower as there's not much otherwise that's veggie so I'm having that and then might get a pudding

Comment

Luckily soup of the day in the Celt is broccoli and cauliflower as there's not much otherwise that's veggie so I'm having that and then might get a pudding
                            Nice soup...don't forget the chips

Comment

Nice soup...don't forget the chips
                              I'm going to ask for a bag of cheese and onion crisps!!
                              Have to have at least one cheese-favoured thing a day and only had the cake for lunch

Comment

I'm going to ask for a bag of cheese and onion crisps!!
                                Have to have at least one cheese-favoured thing a day and only had the cake for lunch
                                Get Gorgonzola flavored ones

Comment

Working...
                                X