Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacko Park Swords

Hi
    Is this park safe at around 2-3am? Tonight I'm thinking of going down there as an 18yr female. The attack there in August 2008, do any locals know if it was solved? Is the attacker still there?

Are any parks safe for an 18 year old at 2 to 3am ?
    Everything is self-evident.

Comment

Is this for real?

Comment

Originally posted by Jacko Park View Post
        Hi
        Is this park safe at around 2-3am? Tonight I'm thinking of going down there as an 18yr female. The attack there in August 2008, do any locals know if it was solved? Is the attacker still there?
        Yes, he's been hiding in the bushes for the last nine years.
        No, MKM, don't think so.

Comment

hahahaha......he must have been just waiting for the right person to arrive....like this nutter...

Comment

Hi
            Go down at 3 am and let us know if it's safe,it's the best way to find out

Comment

Hi
              Are you for real, nowhere is totally safe for anyone male or female at 3am. Suggest you stay indoors and visit at 3pm to investigate how safe the park might be.

Comment

im serious. it was on crimecall. what are the dangers. does anyone know the park?

Comment

Swords Garda Station,
                  Main Street,
                  Swords,
                  Co. Dublin,
                  K67 RF70.

+353 1 666 4700

might be an idea to call them and tell them that you are going to the park during the night and ask their advice on how safe you will be

Comment

Will the other people in the park be safe

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
                      Is this for real?
                      Not really, someone keeps bringing this post up on boards.ie for years too, the mods keep locking the thread then a few months later a new user starts the exact same thread topic. Amazing what amuses some people.

Comment

Park

Hi
                        I live not far from park ,All i can say is (in old dublin lingo) GOBSHITE

Comment

Working...
                        X