Howth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BEACH MARKET - BATTLE FOR THE BAY FESTIVAL 2016
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Saturday May 28th & Sunday May 29th - Dollymount Beach

Join us at Ireland's largest watersports festival on beautiful Dollymount Beach. Visit this unique beach market with over 25 market traders selling everything from
    Vintage Clothes
    Vinyl Records
    Arts & Crafts
    Jewellery
    Farmers Market Food (Jams/Cheeses/Olives & Honey etc)
    + Live Music & DJs/Fairgorund rides/Kitesurfing/SUP/Hot Food & Coffees + much much more as part of Battle For The Bay 2016.
    Check out the festival info at www.battleforthebay.com

To apply for a spot at the beach market, simply fill out the application form here https://forms.zohopublic1.com/virtua...MCJ1_AEG26aGd4
    Recent

Comment

Monday Nights Lightning at Howth harbour
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by rasher View Post
        I used to go to the Royal Hotel in Howth every Saturday in the sixties to see the Dubliners,5 shillings admission
        Times sure have changed Jim.Most of the Dubliners are no more,and the prices now are outta sight.

Comment

Originally posted by pauline.fitz View Post
          Howth my favourite part of Dublin. I love to take the ferry over to Ireland's Eye when weather is fine.
          Pauline; My wife and I will be in Dublin in August.What is Ireland's eye like,and what is there of interest there.I have never been there.

Comment

Very Few charge for entry here Ed most amenities are free unless your a teenager going to a Disco. Howth is on my doorstep and I spent a lot of time there. I find it very reasonable

You go get your fish and chips that come in a box. A lovely fish freshly cooked and slices of lemon.

You go sit on the very wide wall across from the chipper were most of the other customers are also sitting. You have your plastic knife and fork and its less then ten euro. later you can go see the seals at play and that is free

You can take a left turn after you leave the train station and walk down Clairemont Sandy Beach until you reach Sutton

I just love that walk

Comment

Originally posted by Ed O'Gorman View Post
              Pauline; My wife and I will be in Dublin in August.What is Ireland's eye like,and what is there of interest there.I have never been there.
              Never been on Ireland's eye lol?ed
              Always great laugh,we sort of borrowed a boat there when we were kids ,about seven of us and went over to the eye,headed back ,got over a shoal and nailed some fish,heading back , saw the guy who we " borrowed " boat from lol and did a runner on our bikes back home lol.
              The man had a foul tongue lol.
              If you go drop in to the howth coastguard.

Comment

Martello Tower with Irelands Eye in the Background
                Attached Files

Comment

Howth pre 1922 The Coast Guard Station in the background was burned down by the IRA at the time
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X