• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eamonn Gibney

Eamonn Gibney has died , RIP.

Originally posted by Astor View Post
    Eamonn Gibney has died , RIP.
    Yes there is a post on this under the "beat scene"......he had been sick for most of the year....and passed away early hours of Monday morning.
    It is what it is.

Comment

R.I.P. Eamonn Gibney
      The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

Originally posted by Pammy View Post
        Yes there is a post on this under the "beat scene"......he had been sick for most of the year....and passed away early hours of Monday morning.
        Sorry to hear that bad news.
        I remember Eamonn with his two buddies Matt and Joe running about the street and the bots when they were just kids and never seen them grow up as i was gone away then.
        I can still see him with a lovely smile and a big mop of hair and I guess he grew up to be a very good looking man.
        Please tell big brother Frank that we are thinking of him and may Eamonn rest in peace.

Comment

Hi T ..... yes he did grow up to be a really handsome guy....and a great singer as well.....did ya not see us as well .... two or three girls always running around with them lol.....Frank is gutted... will send on my condolances...

Thats Mat and Eamon gone..
          It is what it is.

Comment

If I saw a picture of you when you were a kid I would probably recognize you lol but the three musketeers I remember well as they would get to kick football with us older guys and I knew their families and I saw your da at the card game lol .Joes brothers hung around with us and matts ma/da we knew well.Eamons big brother Frank was a good friend of one of my older brothers.
            I read the condolences on the site and he was very well thought of,Matt too.

Comment

I just saw that Eamonn had died, I too knew him and also Frank R.I.P so many memories of Glasnevin.

Comment

Working...
              X