No announcement yet.

Mary from Castleknock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, at 38, you are quite young eh. Lots ahead of you.

Comment

old Dublin phone number

I have some old Dublin phone numners. Wonder how they have been changed to be nowdays. I did try to Google for the answers. Not available. I had a good friend classmate-Paul Nolan with few brothers, all of who went to Brunner. Paul's duaghter should be around 23 now. Paul has a very unusual Irish sentiment. When he got married, he refused to put TV at his home, only radio.

Comment

yea lots more 38 birthdays to come lol...my last couple were great lol...

funny you should mention old phone numbers though..i was searching thro some old paperwork for a phone number in dublin i had....its still the same as when i left 30 years ago...but theres a code, i think its an area code now in front of it...

Comment

old dublin

Dublin has changed alot since my last visit in 1995. Today when I take a look at admission requirements to universities, just can not figure it out. Most interesting is that one of my classmates at the law school has become a Supreme Court judge. What a surprise!

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
            yea lots more 38 birthdays to come lol...my last couple were great lol...

funny you should mention old phone numbers though..i was searching thro some old paperwork for a phone number in dublin i had....its still the same as when i left 30 years ago...but theres a code, i think its an area code now in front of it...
            Since when were you 38,,,,yer only 37 an a bit
            I'm a Freeborn Man of the Travellin' People

Comment

for the past while tommie....although soon as the government will pay me in a couple of years to be 65 im upping the anty on the age to 65 lol...

Ken you never know where people you go to school with will end up..and being educated is no guarantee of success in life unfortunately....and being educated is no guarantee either of common sense....Look at george bush...)

Comment

old dublin

True that education may not necessarily lead someone to somewhere. But without education, one gets not far and in many cases, to nowhere. George Bush may not look smart at that time. On the other hand, look at the US Republican Congress today, I have to say that George Bush is wise and sensible. George Bush may have started the Iraq war for the wrong reasons, he did have change the history pages of the Middle East for better of for worse.

When I went to a board meeting last year, the chairman asked me for advice on buying bonds of Greec and Ireland. I told him that it was wise to buy Irish bonds becuase the Irish could surely return to prosperity some day, while Greece was not for sure. The chairman asked me why I so believed in Ireland. I told him not to look at Irealnd for now, and to look further back from 1975 when things were far tougher then.

Comment

Originally posted by Ken Cheung View Post
                  True that education may not necessarily lead someone to somewhere. But without education, one gets not far and in many cases, to nowhere. George Bush may not look smart at that time. On the other hand, look at the US Republican Congress today, I have to say that George Bush is wise and sensible. George Bush may have started the Iraq war for the wrong reasons, he did have change the history pages of the Middle East for better of for worse.

When I went to a board meeting last year, the chairman asked me for advice on buying bonds of Greec and Ireland. I told him that it was wise to buy Irish bonds becuase the Irish could surely return to prosperity some day, while Greece was not for sure. The chairman asked me why I so believed in Ireland. I told him not to look at Irealnd for now, and to look further back from 1975 when things were far tougher then.
                  Tellus Ken, was Mary alright for the oul ware ?
                  We'll sail be the tide....aarghhhh !!

Comment

George bush wise and sensible? this is a man who says he has a direct line to god and god speaks thro him?? I donno aside even from that really insane decision to go into Iraq to appease his father, the man never had a wise thought in his life....Problem with US Congress Ken is.....they are puppets for their owners.....Big businesses.

anyways any luck with your search for Mary?

Comment

George bush wise and sensible? this is a man who says he has a direct line to god and god speaks thro him?? I donno aside even from that really insane decision to go into Iraq to appease his father, the man never had a wise thought in his life....Problem with US Congress Ken is.....they are puppets for their owners.....Big businesses. anyways any luck with your search for Mary?
                      Appease his father ? don't forget UN resolutions No's 660 and 678 and later 1441.

Comment

Aww you know I don't like the bushes, and regan I blame for all the woes in the world, puts me in a bad mood thinking about them lol.....but so does name dropping if you get my drift lol

Comment

Aww you know I don't like the bushes, and regan I blame for all the woes in the world, puts me in a bad mood thinking about them lol.....but so does name dropping if you get my drift lol
                          I'm especially fond of bushes

Comment

Originally posted by DAMNTHEWEATHER View Post
                            I'm especially fond of bushes
                            Yet roight der, Noël, loike de old sayin, I think goes,,A Bush in de hand is worth,,,feck I forget de rest,,,remind me
                            I'm a Freeborn Man of the Travellin' People

Comment

stop sniffing the petrol tommie......

Comment

Originally posted by tommie View Post
                                Yet roight der, Noël, loike de old sayin, I think goes,,A Bush in de hand is worth,,,feck I forget de rest,,,remind me
                                A burdies bush in deh hand is wurth two at deh backa the Stella....dahrrih ?.
                                Last edited by DAMNTHEWEATHER; 04-10-2013, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X