Cooking tips and Recipes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maire View Post
    Ritz cracker chicken , very easy and delicious, you all have to try this one! Ritz crackers . 4 Bone skinless chicken breasts, if there's skin on just pull it off. And about 6 ounces of butter. Put the crackers into a plastic bag and crushed them with a rolling pin, not too finely. Then put them in a bowl. In another bowl put the butter and melt it in the microwave, lightly grease a dish to bake the chicken in. Heat the oven to 350 degrees,( you'll have to figure that one out, as this is an American recipe) dip the chicken into the melted butter , then roll in the cracker crumbs and place in greased dish , if you have some crumbs left over spread them over the top of the chicken and pour any butter that's left over evenly. Bake the chicken for about 45 mins. You will love this one!

there goes rashers diet......lol
    Here Rex!!!...Here Rex!!!.....Wuff!!!....... Wuff!!!

Comment

By the way if you are not into butter much( who doesn't like butter?) you can rub mayonnaise over the chicken instead, my son likes his that way. But 3 ingredients is a simple recipe right?

Comment

Originally posted by maire View Post
        By the way if you are not into butter much( who doesn't like butter?) you can rub mayonnaise over the chicken instead, my son likes his that way. But 3 ingredients is a simple recipe right?
        Jeese Maire that'll kill him.....all that butter/mayonnaise!!!
        It is what it is.

Comment

Australian Dish.....road kill,,such as Kangaroo,Emu,Possum,Snake,Goanna,,,,,Toss carcass on open fire,,leave for several hours,,,,enjoy,,now isn't that easy enough for ye Rashers?
          I'm a Freeborn Man of the Travellin' People

Comment

Originally posted by Pammy View Post
            Jeese Maire that'll kill him.....all that butter/mayonnaise!!!
            He didn't specify low fat Pammy! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by quinner View Post
              a difficult time at the ante-natal classes....
              lmao ..its sure good to be back ...

Comment

what temp should the fire be tommie hehe

Great receipies guys, cant wait to get started..

hey marie do you have the receipe for the fritatta still...its awesome, i still make it but now sorta do it to my own receipe, id love to get back to the original one and im sure the crew here would like to try it..

Comment

just made a couple of batches of these yummie no bake rum balls...and they are mistakeproof hehhee...even i couldnt feck them up..

ngredients

1 cup (250 mL) icing sugar
                  1 cup (250 mL) ground almonds
                  3 oz (85 g) bittersweet chocolate, grated
                  1/3 cup (75 mL) dark rum
                  1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla
                  1/2 cup (125 mL) chocolate sprinkles

Preparation

Line trays with waxed paper; set aside.

In large bowl, whisk icing sugar, almonds and bittersweet chocolate. Stir in 1/4 cup (50 mL) of the rum and vanilla until solid moist mass; press together. Chill until firm enough to roll, about 15 minutes.

Roll by rounded teaspoonfuls (5 mL) into balls, moistening and wiping hands with damp cloth as needed. Place on prepared trays.

Pour remaining rum into shallow bowl. Pour chocolate shot (the sprinkles) into separate shallow bowl. Roll balls in rum then in chocolate, pressing lightly to adhere. Let dry on tray, 1 hour. Refrigerate until firm. (Make-ahead: Layer between waxed paper in airtight container and refrigerate or freeze for up to 1 month.)

Comment

Can you scramble eggs in a microwave, and if so how is it done?
                    'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Comment

Originally posted by Rashers View Post
                      Can you scramble eggs in a microwave, and if so how is it done?
                      scramble them in a bowl.......put them in, not too hot....keep checking until they are done as you like them...maybe even stir if needed....

BEAUTIFUL...YUM YUM...

Comment

How many minutes, or do you have to keep checking them?
                        'Never look down on a person unless you're helping them up'.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar
                          hi quinner wheres the milk and butter ?

that, is as you like them......

i sometimes use a drop of milk.....but never butter.....

i do my bacon in there as well.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rashers View Post
                            How many minutes, or do you have to keep checking them?
                            keep checking until they are done as you like them.....then you will know how long for the next time......

Comment

Originally posted by quinner View Post
                              keep checking until they are done as you like them.....then you will know how long for the next time......
                              it can vary a little bit.....depending how fresh the eggs are....and which type......experiment.....lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mykidsmom View Post
                                what temp should the fire be tommie hehe

Great receipies guys, cant wait to get started..

hey marie do you have the receipe for the fritatta still...its awesome, i still make it but now sorta do it to my own receipe, id love to get back to the original one and im sure the crew here would like to try it..
                                Helen, I'm sorry I totally forgot this recipe for you(brain fart) if you go to skinnytaste.com and type in Swiss chard frittata , that's the one I gave you. Some great recipes on here for weight watchers. I hope to be doing this soon!

Comment

Working...
                                X