The Pixie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dinny View Post
    spongebob....I had friends in Mount drummond.....The Ellis's / The Fields / Klinch's....
    Know the Klinches Brian and Sean and there sister was Angela ?
    They are watching me

Comment

Originally posted by spongebob View Post
      Anyone remember the shop called The Pixie over the bridge in Harolds Cross?
      I remember a shop over the bridge ....I can't recall the name....but it sold sweets / minerals...etc...you could go in and buy a glass of minerals from a large bottle.....I never seen that in any other shop......they also sold second hand records....ie Singles & L.P.......we used to go in and sometimes spend an hour talking to the man that owned the place
      The mind is everything. What you think you become.

Comment

Dont remember them names at all? Where they the rent office side?

Comment

Originally posted by dinny View Post
          I remember a shop over the bridge ....I can't recall the name....but it sold sweets / minerals...etc...you could go in and buy a glass of minerals from a large bottle.....I never seen that in any other shop......they also sold second hand records....ie Singles & L.P.......we used to go in and sometimes spend an hour talking to the man that owned the place
          Dinny was that beside The Harold house it is now just as ya go over the bridge The lemonade and record shop is where the adult shop is now Spongebob The pixi was after the lane where nora lives did i not answer you the other night ??
          They are watching me

Comment

Yeah , just want to find out a bit more , family name etc!!!

Comment

Ask Bridie or Nora they would remember the name i will ask them if i see them
              They are watching me

Comment

I might see Nora in the office i will ask her then , thanks , never thought of that

Comment

I might see Nora in the office i will ask her then , thanks , never thought of that
                  Where the tread from the other night about the pixi did you delete it my posts are gone or am i going mad ??
                  They are watching me

Comment

Yeah its still there , didnt delete anything , this is the same thread. we were talking about it on fb

Comment

Yeah its still there , didnt delete anything , this is the same thread
                      all my comments are gone said it to womblemom and shes looking into it

GREMLINS
                      They are watching me

Comment

It was a husband and wife onded it they lived in the shop beside it bee kavanagh might know what there name was didnt close until the 80s
                        July 29 at 5:41pm · Like

That should say his Mother lived in the house next door
                        July 29 at 5:42pm · Like
                        No further down beside where the indian is now at the bus stop nefore the bridge
                        July 29 at 5:45pm · Like yea and also sold fruit it ws beside Anthonys Jewlers ya know the antique shop ? then the lane of houses then a house then the jewlers and then the pixi. this is the chat we had on facebook

Comment

Mr and Mrs Davis his mother lived in the big house beside the shop Think they lived over the shop not sure (Asked Muriel she was sitting looking at me never thought to ask her ) lol
                          They are watching me

Comment

Thank you , there was a Mrs davis that ran the beehive too, is that the conversation you are thinking about i pasted below?

Comment

Thank you , there was a Mrs davis that ran the beehive too, is that the conversation you are thinking about i pasted below?
                              yea but they where no relation
                              They are watching me

Comment

O right, me mind is all stirred up now , i want to come home

Comment

Working...
                                X